58 || CUDDLING😍||

Jungkook stopped walking as they were just about to reach the stairs to go the below floor.

Jimin looked back with raised eyebrows.

Jungkook pouts, " It hurts.. I can't walk.. "

Jimin smiles and tries to soothe him, " It's all right Kookie we can stay in my room if you want-"

"No hyung I wanna go down but... "

Jimin tilts his head, blinking.

"I want you to give me a piggy back ride"

Jimin chuckles and goes in front of his adorable mate. He bends down, " Hop on! "

Jungkook giggles and does just that.

Jimin got back up and cautiously went down stairs.

He called out, " Mom? Dad? "

But there was no one in sight.

Jimin frowned as he went to the back yard to see if they were there.

Jungkook who was off Jimin's back now noticed a sheet of paper held down by a piece of tape on the dining table.

He kinda waddles over and sees that it's a note.

He picks it up and reads the contents.

This is what it read

Jungkook's eyes widened.
'They know..? '

Just then Jimin walked back in, " I can't find them anywhere-"

"Hyung see this"

Jimin  came closer and looked at the note 📝.

He then had amused look on his face, " They know huh? "

Jimin looked up and shrugged at Jungkook, "Well I guess they do, so what do you wanna do? We can do anything that you like!"

Jungkook thought about what he wanted to do, he had an habit of biting his lip when he does so, which Jimin absolutely adores.

"Can we watch a movie and cuddle?"

Jimin smiles as he approaches the younger, "You even think as cute as you look~"

Jungkook looks away, his cheeks red. Jimin wraps one hand around Jungkook's back and the two walked to the home theatre.

Jimin makes sure Jungkook is comfy and gives him the remote and asks him to play a movie of his choice,  while he goes to the kitchen to get them some popcorn.

Jungkook shows off his bunny smile and looks at the screen, curious as to what movies were there.

Jimin smiles and leaves the room to get the popcorn.