1||A LOUD WAKE UP CALL||

It was a calm, peaceful morning.

Everything was really peaceful.

Birds were chirping... Soft sunrays were peaking through at places.. Then-

*PARK JIMIN! HE'S THE BEST!! (X10 times)* 

Jungkook's sweet ringtone as he calls it, rings at full volume literally enough to wake up the whole world. Nobody knows where or how he got that ringtone (a/n: not even me-).

The sweet 16 year old omega was annoyed at first but at hearing his dream guy's name he flashed his bunny smile.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He sat up, stretching  and rubbing his eyes sleepily and attended the call without seeing who it was. It was his best friend, Spriteson Wang. Jungkook always thought it was weird to be named after a soda but Spriteson and his parents loved it so there was nothing he could do about it. (a/n: actually I ran out of ideas and blamed his parents. I know smart me using my non-existent brain)

As soon as Jungkook attended the call he regretted it.

"HEY SLEEPYHEAD!!!!! HOW CAN YOU STILL SLEEEP???????"

"STOP SCREAMING SPRITE!!!"

"HOW CAN I, WHEN THE MOST AWESOME THING IS GONNA HAPPEN???????"

"WHAT AWESOME THING??"

"THE ALPHETEERS ARE COMING TO SEOUL TO ATTEND OUR SCHOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"....."

"JUNGKOOK??"

"...."

"JUNGKOOK DID YOU ALREADY MALFUNCTION????"

"T-the a-a-lpha-ate-er-s a-a-re w-ha-t?"

"UGH JUNGKOOK SPEAK UP I DON'T GET YOU"

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

a/n: will Jungkook fuction properly? find out in the next part

sorry for this short part... The other part's are longer I promise!!

this is my first book ever hope it's readable

<3

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\