60 || DANCE! ||

Almost a  week later~

It was Friday evening.

The kids were playing tennis in a Tennis court that The Alpheteers own.

The parents meanwhile were relaxing in the place built for audience, where there was plenty of shade and drinks.

Jiya exclaimed, "Oh come on Jiseo! Admit it, the four young Alphas are so polite, they never behave like moody teenagers!!"

Mina laughs, "Actually that's not true at all Jiya! They have their fair share for disobedience as well"

Taehyun intervened, "Even though I don't agree with my wife most of the times- " That sentence earned him a smack from Mina "Ow! anyway like I was saying, I don''t agree much with her, though I must agree now, those four are the clumsiest boys I've ever seen-"

"Hey daad! I need some H 2 O-"

*CRASH*

Jimin was interrupted mid sentence when his older brother followed by the other two Alphas crashed into him.

Taehyung groaned and stood himself up ignoring the booming laughter of the rest of the crew.

Hoseok not watching where he was going, walking in a really excited manner, spreading positivity and hope to everyone did not see where he was going and fell on top of his poor younger brother.

Namjoon, another victim of circumstance, was pushed the whole way by Taehyung which caused the both of them to fall on top of the already fallen boys.

Taehyun just shakes his head, "What did I just say? This is living proof"

He walks over and slightly hits his son who had just helped Namjoon up.

Jungkook and Jin helped Hoseok and Jimin stand up.

Jimin looked a bit dizzy, in a silly way.

Jiseo immediately rushes to all the boys, "Are you all okay??" 

Jimin nods funnily, "Yeah totally, I've been knocked down by these idiots way too much, it just seems normal"

Hoseok smacks the back of Jimin's head, "Don't call me an idiot, I'm older- OW OW OWWW!!!"

Jiseo was holding his ear and screwing it slightly, "OLder but ever so childish, what happened to your 'older' sense when you pushed him down huh?"

Hoseok pouts as Jiseo removes her hand and places one on Jimin's cheek and the other on Namjoon's.

She walks to Taehyung, "You're okay as well right??"

Taehyung smiles, "Yes aunty I'm perfectly fine"

Jiseo smiles back as well, "Good cuz what I'm about to do is gonna hurt"

Jiseo screws Taehyung's ear as well.

"Owwww owiwww!!"

Jiseo huffs and lets go, " I saw you pushing poor Joonie, you deserved it!"

Taehyung pouts and slowly rubs his ear.

Taehyun ruffles his son's hair. Taehyung pulls away, "Daad! Don't do that, I'll seem like a little kid!!"

Taehyun sighs, "It would be fine if the others say that, but how can a five year old say that??"