"HYDRA doesn't like leaks." Sitwell began.

"So why don't you try sticking a cork in it." Sam responded sarcastically.

"Insight's launching in sixteen hours, we're cutting it a little bit close here." Nat went close to Steve.

"I know. We'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the Helicarriers directly." Steve said.

"What?! Are you crazy? That is a terrible, terrible idea." Sitwell said. Just then, we heard a noise from the roof. Then, we saw Sitwell was pulled from the window. Just then, I saw feet from the window coming towards the roof. A gunshot was heard. Nat immediately went to Steve. Then, I went to Sam and sat on his lap as I pulled his head away from the head rest making sure that his head won't catch one bullet. Just then, Steve grabbed the transmission gear to a full stop. Then, the man from the roof began to land on the ground. Then, the man stood up. I saw Natasha grabbed a gun, but then, we were hit by a car behind us. Sam put his hands on the wheel. Then, when I finally got to see the man, it was the Winter Soldier. He jumped and lands on the roof. Sam pressed the break pedal. Just then, the Winter Soldier got his metal arm and removed the steering wheel.

"Shit!" Sam screamed. I got my gun and tried shooting the roof as Natasha tried finding her gun. Just then, the car behind us bumped on us again and it made the car hit the side barrier and began to swerve.

"HANG ON!!" We heard Steve shouted. Nat grabbed me as Steve grabbed Sam. Steve breaks the door as I held tight to Nat and Sam. Sam held tightly onto me and Steve. The car in front of us began tumbling down. The four of us were still on the motion of being dragged. Sam rolled out from us. Steve held me near them. When we got to stop, all of us went up as we saw the Winter Soldier held his grenade launcher to us. Steve pushed me and Nat out of the way. Steve was blasted from the impact. I put out my gun and tried shooting back at the HYDRA men. I saw the Winter Soldier was about to shoot at our cover with the grenade blast.

"Nat!!" I said and we began running to the other side of the road. The car behind us began to explode when me and Nat jumps down. I got my grappling hook gun. Me and Nat landed beside each other. I unhook my grappler and I began to put it on my pocket and ran towards the other end of the road. As I ran, I saw a shadow of the Winter Soldier. I put out my arm to Nat and stopped her. I got my guns out of my gun holder and began to cock it. I saw the shadow moved. I slowly looked up and saw the Winter Soldier trying to explode the bus ahead. I looked to Nat and signed her to ran to the sidewalk. I looked up at the Winter Soldier and shot his goggles.

When the soldier got down. I ran to the other car for another cover. Just then, I heard Natasha on the other side fired her gun. Then, a couple of soldiers began shooting her. I took the opportunity to shot my fires at them. I saw the Winter Soldier looked at me and shot his gun at me. I ran away from the overpass and I looked back and saw him looked at me. I smiled to myself since I got his attention. I continued running again. I began to take cover. I saw the Winter Soldier quietly looking in front of him for a sign of me. Just then, I saw Nat beside me. She signed a quiet voice to me.

"I've set up a trap for him. He'll have the attention on the trap as we attack him." Nat said. I nodded my head at her and I placed my guns on the holder. Just then, we heard an explosion. Nat ran first, taking a jump on the car and into the soldier. She grabbed hold onto the Winter Soldier's neck. The Winter Soldier threw Nat off of him.

Then, I charged to him. We began exchanging punches. I kicked his chest and he held his stomach from the impact. I smirked at him and he charged onto me. He grabbed my waist and dragged me into a nearby car and crushed me there.

"Arghh..." I groaned from the impact on my back. He punched me on the face with the use of his metal arm. The second attack, I blocked him with the use of my feet. I tangled my feet on his arm. He lifted up his arm and I was brought up. He immediately brought me down on the car and he got my gun from my holster and tried to fire me. When I used my magnetic force to pushed him away from me. I began to ran out of sight when I heard he fired a gun at me. I turned to the corner and hid as I held my wounded shoulder. I heard Natasha shouting on the streets. I heard another gun shot and I used my invisibility to go to her. I saw her clutching her shoulder from the shot. I bend down near her and stopped my invisibility.

"Nat?" I called her and she had a shocked and worried expression on her face.

"Where--whe--where--"

"Calm down, Nat. I'll try to heal you." I said. I grabbed her arm and I used my magnetic force to remove the bullet out of her. Then, I began to use my healing power on her. After a while, her wound is closed up. She looked more shocked at me. I looked ahead of us and saw Steve and the Winter Soldier fighting.

"Y/N! Heal yourself, you're bleeding.." Nat said.

"I can't... I'm too weak.. I healed you and it's enough for the day..." I said. I saw Sam flew to the Soldier. I saw Nat grabbed the grenade launcher and shot it to the soldier. Just then, we saw a couple of cars stopped in front of us. A lot of men came down and pointed their guns at us. A couple of men went near me and Nat. Nat dropped the gun and two men assisted me to stand. They put handcuffs in me and brought me to the car with Nat, Sam and Steve.