Chapter 7 - Evan

Elliot slowly brought his hand up to his lip where the boy punched him. As his hand drew away, he looked down to see there was blood. Elliot didn't struggle to get out his gun. I had to stop this. I'm not letting another person die because of me.

I ran over, between Elliot and the boy, and spread my arms. I can't handle anymore bad news. I can't handle another person dying. Or getting hurt.

"Stop!" I yelled as I look back and forth between Elliot and him.

"You sick son of a bitch! Who the hell do you think you are?" Elliot yelled at him.

"I was just about to ask you the same question! You said you had no other people in your group. You lied about your name. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE," he threw back.

I had tears in my eyes when I glanced at Elliot.

"You..." Elliot whispered.

When you know Elliot, you know his pissed expression. And you know his 'I'm gonna kill you' expression.

Yes, there's a difference. A huge difference. And usually the expressions are always true.

The person I assumed was the boy's father stepped up and said, "What is going on here? You guys are going to attract walkers. Who are you really, Evan?"

Evan.

So that's what he's been telling them.

Sure enough, there was a herd of walkers coming out of the woods. Elliot panicked and looked around nervously.

After a few seconds, I felt a bullet go through my leg.

Author's note:
Sorry this is such a short chapter! I haven't been active because I just got my braces and have been really busy with school. DM me ideas for this FanFiction!

Xoxo,
Grace