Chapter 3 - Beth

Beth sat in the back with me, whereas Elliot was driving and Hank was in the passenger seat.

"Who are you?" Beth asked me in a friendly way.

"Amelia," I said with a smile.

Elliot glared at me coldly from the mirror.

What's his problem with me?

"Your dad's probably mad at you for doing that, Beth," Hank said.

Beth looked down. You could tell she had a kind hearts and hated hurting people. She was really pretty. Her hair was up in a ponytail and she wore a cute shirt and jeans. Looking at her up close, you can see she has bright blue eyes that look like the color of the sky on a cloudless day.

"Where are we headed to now?" I asked.

Hank looked at Elliot for him to answer, but he never did. After Hank got the message, he spoke up.

"Atlanta. Might find some other survivors there. Only a few miles down, too."

Atlanta. The capitol of Georgia.

After that, I stayed silent. Hopefully that will make Elliot happy.

The last thing I saw before I blacked out was a deer in front of our car.

Author's note:
Sorry this is such a short chapter! I don't know if I will be able to get a chapter up tomorrow because I have school and stuff, but I will try my best to!

Xoxo,
Grace