Everything Connected

U/N pov.

after morning Scotty I stand up and put the crystal in my inventory, picking Pina up and putting her on my shoulder. looking at his house memories flood my head as I walk to it. all the good memories on working on his house and... his cars.

opening the door a light smile comes to my face as I see the furniture that I helped him and his family move in, Pina give a little happy squeak as I continue looking... the room I was dreading to find shows it's ugly face.

a chair in a center of the room with blood on the ground... I lower my head and close the door. letting my head rest on the door Pina rubs her head on my check. lightly scratching her cheek I look down a hale way. I see a locked door and walk over to it.

U/N: come on Scotty, give me something.

looking for a handle leads to nothing, but I do find a hand scanner. looking at my hand I put it on the scanner, I hear two beeps and the scanner turns green.

U/N: *quietly* yay.

the door opens and I walk in and see guns, lots of guns. walking in the room I see a wall with photos of Kirito's squad. Pina flies off my shoulder and hovers in front of Silicas photo, under her photo KIA under it.

a string from her photo leads to a photo of Asuna and from Asuna's photo strings lead to Kirito's friends including me. Pina lands on the table and lightly scratches a recording crystal. clicking it brings up Scotty's voice.

Scotty: "i' all star'ed with the disappearance of Asuna, still yet to figure i' ou' though... i's all a mastery on tha' par' *sigh* somthin' ant right abou' all this. the disappearance is, abnormal... no' right, jus' tryin' to figure this shite ou' makin' me head hurt, I need to think on this..."

U/N: dame Scotty you really put those two years to work... and she ant even dead. all those deaths for nothing and Kirito new all about it, *shacks head* and did nothing to stop any of us from trying to find her... *punches the table cracking it* I beat he was laughing at there deaths...

Pina walks over to my hand and puts one of her paws on it. she gives me some concern squeaks as I look at all the photos. seeing Kirito's photo under it I see a little note. "mind control?" crossing my arms and rubbing my chine I start to think.

U/N: that does some sense... after Asuna's mysteries disappearance, he did... change. different tone, different attitude towards his friends... him sending me on that mission was to get me out of the way... he'd know I'd find out about him. oh my god... if he was under mind control he would've rated me out as soon as I showed up.

Pina tilts her head in confusion as I step back from the table with a holly shit face.

Looking for a bag I quickly find GYM bag under a table, after putting it on the table in front of all Scotty's information I start putting it all in.

Zipping it back up I put it on and pull my hood up clamping my face guard shut. Pina flys on my shoulder and I sprint out the room.

Runing out the house I stop and turn around, using a key I have in my inventory I lock up the hole house.

U/N: all most forgot.

Running to my motorcycle I jump on it and it starts up as soon as I land on it.

U/N: let's ride.

Sinons pov.

Ezio said he had new gear for me since my current gear is kind'f... behind repair, we've been walking for sometime now. He says he's trying to remember where a player named "Big N" set up his "Gateway"