Aftermath

Scotty's pov.

The word spread like wild fire abou' U/N teleportin' Sinon with a used fast travel cristal.

I fell sorry for th' lass, Gettin' 'im back just to lose 'im again. Kirito said he was goin' to ge' the lad back, I think that's som' bull shite.

Sinon: *muffled* please come back.

I open the door to U/N room and see Sinon sitin' on 'is bed. I close the door and walk over to her.

Scotty: I figured ye be here.

Sinon:...

Scotty: *sits down beside Sinon* look lass I kno' how ye feel. I'm scared for 'im too.

Sinon: I know he'll be back, but what do I do?

Scotty: ye need to mak' a choice. Do ye wan' the man ye love, or do ye wan' the man ye tried to fill tha' empty hole wit'?

Sinon looks at me with a tear going down her cheek, her grip on the pho'o of them ti'ans. No words leav' her mouth, only som' mor' tears.

I pu' me hand on her shoulder an' she looks at me.

Scotty: I trust ye to make the righ' choice. bu' ye need to mak' it.

Sinon slowly knods as she looks back a' the pho'o, I rub me chin and thin' to me self.

Scotty: I'll see ye la'er an don' worry he'll be fine.

I walk ou' an' head to me garage to do som' tinkerin'.

Tha' was two hours ago. Still no sine of 'em. An' sinon, well she's a stron' las... Dispenser tole me tha' she fell asleep in U/N bed.

It's good she's gettin' som' sleep in all this.

Dispenser: Kirito is in route.

Scotty: good, don't wake up Sinon. I need to see if the lad was found.

Dispenser: understud Scotty.

I make me way to th' garage. I see Kirito slowly close th' door to 'is Jeep, a look of agony is on 'is face.

Scotty: where is 'e? ... Kirito where is 'e!?

He looks at me with a tear goin' down 'is cheek. Me back hits th' wall as i run me fingers thro' me hair.

Scotty: oh, no. No.

Kirito: I... I need to *sniffles* tell her.

Scotty: no' in ye state lad. I go' this. Ye need to mourn.

Kirito: no he's my brother I need too.

As kirito walks past me i grabe 'is arm, th' look 'e gave me. Th' anger th' soro. I understand wha' 'is goin' thro'.

Scotty: he maybe ye brother but 'e was like a son to me. So ye go to ye room an' com' down.

Kirito looks down an' noods slowly. I le' go of 'is arm an' 'e walks away, I mak' a fist wit' me hand and lightly hit me leg.

Scotty: *looks up* Margaret, wha' am I goin' to do?

I mak' me way to U/N room an' as I make me way to th' door nob me hand starts shakin'.

Scotty: Dispenser. Where's Kirito?

Dispenser: he's sharpening his swords in his quarters.

Scotty: good. Th' lad needs som' time alone.

I breath in an' out then grabe the door nob. I open th' door an' walk in side, Sinon is sleeping with th' pho'o she was holdin'.

I walk over to 'er and sit down. As I was about to wak 'er I couldn't help but to 'ear 'er talkin' to 'er self.