Video Logs

(all GGO and ALO flash backs have all the gear from my first book of this sears) 

no ones pov 

it's a quiet day in The Knights Of The Blood Oaths HQ, some players are training while others are having a drink with friends at the bare. Kirito and Kline are talking about a strategy to beat the next Floors boss, Sinon is at the gun range practicing her skills with her bow. she remembers U/N letting her practices with his bow in GGO. 

flashback

U/N: when you pull back on the string, try breathing in. it helps me out a lot. 

Sinon: I don't under stand why I need to practices with a bow when I have my sniper. 

U/N walks backwards about twenty feet and pulls his P22 out of it's holster. 

U/N: try shooting me with your sniper. 

Sinon: why would I do th-

U/N: *flaps arms like chicken wings* bababak what's the madder you chicken? 

Sinon aims her sniper and takes three shots at U/N. the dust floss away and she sees U/N P22 with steam coming from the suppresser, she gets more pissed when she sees him dusting off his left shoulder while giving her a cocky smile under his hood. 

Sinon: oh your so dead!  

U/N throws a smock boom at the ground, Sinon raises her and takes some shots off. silence fills the air as Sinon frantically looks around. a arrow fly's past her face she spins around and sees U/N with his bow in his left hand. 

Sinon walks over to U/N and pointe the barrel of her sniper to his forehead.

Sinon: what was the point of that!? do you want to get shot!? 

U/N moves the barrel to the side and looks her in the eyes. 

U/N: did you see the bullet line? 

Sinon: what? no.

U/N: exactly. 

Sinon: wait so... oh. 

end flashback. 

????: on... inon... Sinon! 

Sinon: hmm! What?

Sinon turns around to see Kirito standing at the doorway. She slings her Sniper around her shoulder and walks over to him.

Sinon: what is it?

Kirito: me and Klein found the boss room. We're ninety percent sure it's a bigger version of the Frost Yeti that... U/N killed.

Sinon walks past Kirito and down the hall.

Sinon: let's kill this fucken thing.

U/N pov two hours later.

Driving back to HQ was a vary long trip. Pina slept right through it so that's good, it was so quiet interning the vehicle elevator.

The elevator stops and I pick lightly rub Pina waking her up. She stretches/shakes and looks up, I tilt my head slightly as I look at her. It looks like she's sniffing the air for something or someone.

With out warning she pulls against my hood hard enough to pull me out of the seat. I stand up and rub my rear while looking at Pina.

I chase after her as she flys off. This goes on for ten minutes till i see her enter someones room.

U/N: Pina! no! Bad girl!

I look around then follow after her, as I enter I see Pina scratching a keyboard. She looks at me and it looks like she wants me to look at what's on the computer.

U/N: why do you want me to this?

She sits down scratching the keyboard. I sigh and sit down, I move the mouse and the screen lights up.

U/N: Pina I can't get in, there's a password... password... Black Swordsman.

I put the password in and surprisingly it works. Folders upon folders of stuff. It looks like Pina knows what she's looking for though.

No ones pov.

As U/N clicks the folder Pina's point to his eyes widen as he sees video tapped logs of Alpha Squad.

The mouse hovers over his name, hesitant to click it U/N thinks for a moment before clicking it.

U/N: first log. Lets see where this goes.

U/N clicks it poping up the video. U/N is sitting down in Cyber armor with a hooded trench coat.

U/N: *video log* um, first log of who knows... *looks right* hey Sinon! Why does Kirito want us to do these again?

Sinon: *video log off screen* he wants to keep track of us, you know to make sure we're still who we are.

U/N: *video log* well that somes it up doesn't it. Well mission was a success, target was terminated... ua Red Death out.

U/N leans back in the chair and runs his fingers through his hair. Looking back to the screen he clicks another log.

U/N: *in a room, video log* log 22, I've successful infiltrated a Laughing Coffin bass. *looks at the door* I haven't been spotted as a Assassins yet so faze two is a go. Red Death out.

Pina looks to U/N, he's looking down with his hands in his hair. She rubs her head on his arm.

U/N: don't worry Pina, I'm okay.

U/N looks at the last log from him self and clicks it.

U/N is running down a hallway dodging/deflecting gun fire. The camera is floating in front of him.

U/N: *video log* it all makes se- *static* -inon don't trust kiri- *static* -part of the Laughing Cof- *static* what ever you do don- *static* -im! He'll mind control you too. Sinon I lo-

The camera was shot cutting the video. U/N opens his menu and starts to download all the video logs. Pina jumps in his shoulder and he walks to the door.

U/N makes his way to the Garage with Pina, she jumps in the passenger seat. U/N was about to jump in the driver's seat but point his M1911 to the door.

U/N: if your smart you'll put your hands up. Now.

U/N turns his head and sees Scotty with his hands up.

Scotty: wha' ar' you doin'!?

U/N: Laughing Coffin! Yes or no?

Scotty: wha?

A round zings past his head cosing him to flinch.

U/N: yes or no!?

Scotty: o' cour's I'm no' Laughin' Coffin. Jus' pu' th' gun down.

U/N: if your laying. I'll put a round throu your skull. *holsters M1911*

Scotty: far' enough. Why so jumpy?

U/N tells Scotty about the video logs and how Kirito might be apart of the Laughing Coffin.

Scotty: so wha's ye plan?

U/N: wait for Sinon to come back then get out of here.

Scotty: if wha' ye sain' is tru' I'll join ye. We can hid' ou' at me house.

U/N: okay, get your stuff and get read-

????: *over intercom* Y/N I know you saw stuff you shouldn't have. I have the hole area surrounded, so come out so we can talk.

U/N: shit... alright change of plans.