Lost

Kirito's pov.

The Doctor said I'll be fine but to just watch my arm to see if it get better or worse. Still all black with pulsing red veins, every once and awhile it stings but the Doctor said that would happen. Right now I'm in my room sharpening both my swords when I get a message from my inventory.

Klein: "we have Scotty's location."

A devilish smile comes to my face as I sheath my swords.

Sinons pov.

Walking through the halls of the building trying to find where we are on the map. My body starts to control itself stoping me in my tracks as heat rises up my body.

U/N: "it's time to tame this kitty~"

Sinon: "this kitty isn't easily tamed~"

Trying to break those thoughts from my head I struggle to keep walking forward. Heat building in between my legs, struggling to think of something else.

U/N: "this pussy belongs to me now~"

Sinon: "ah, fuck me harder!~"

With every second my body controls itself, with every heart beat the heat intensifies. Seeing a janitor room open I dont hesitate to go in and shut the door.

I put my back against the wall and slide down it, I need to relieve my self from this heat.

U/Ns pov.

Following Dragon around the city, I see the lives of the people not effected by fighting. Or effected by other players.

Every once and a while Dragon stops to help out or just give a family a nice conversation. Memories or not he has a life here... wish I could say the same.

U/N: where are we going?

Dragon dosen't say anything, instead he leans on to a wall. He clicks a small button on it making a Garage door open.

Walking in side I see two car lifts one with a car under a tarp and the other with nothing on it. Beside the lifts I see four motorcycles three being covered in tarps and two dirt bikes.

Dragon walks in and the Garage door closes. He walks over to a desk beside a bed and opens a drawer. I walk over to him and get a better look at the table.

My eyes get caught by a girl giveing a small smile while brushing her black hair with red on the tips to the side. 

U/N: who's that?

Dragon hands me a pare of keys and walks over to the dirt bikes. He sits on a black one with blue stripes going along the sides.

Dragon: I... I dont know. All I know is when ever I look at that smile it makes me heart beat faster. Seeing those eyes makes me wana look at 'em forever.

U/N: sounds like true love.

Dragon applies downward force to the kick start, starting the engine and gives it a few reviews.

Dragon: you ever felt like that?

I walk to the green and red dirt bick and site down. Dowing as Dragon did I start my engine. I look at him and slowly nood my head.

U/N:... when I look at Sinon.

Dragon: touchy subject, Say no more. Just follow me.

The Garage door opens and we both ride out.

Scotty's pov.

I sa' what's happen' on th' roof thro a drone, if Dragon go' involved then they'll be fine. Can't say th' same for me though.

Seein' several of Kiritos troops ou' side me Garage door isn' very fun.

Klein: Scotty open the door and no harm will fall upon you.

I turn on one of me speakers.

Scotty: how abou' ye ge' off me property an' I don' blow ye brains ou'?

Agail: last chance Scotty.

Scotty: blow it ou' ye arse hole ye fecker! 

Agil: not what I wanted to hear. Blow it.

And lik' tha' I was sen' flyin' across me Garage, the explosion i' self wasn't bad bu' hittin' the wall hur' like a fecken basterd.

A barasch of bullets fly throu the Garage door givin' me no time to react, I'm jus' thank full one of me project cars were in me way.

I need to get to me weapons locker. But the barasch of bullets isn't makin' I' easy fo'me, I can easily tell this is gonna be a shit sho'.

Kline: we gave you a chance Scotty but you chose U/N over us. This is all on you.

I open the door to the car and slowly push i' to the door leadin' to the inside me house.

Scotty: I'd rath'r be a free man then be a fecken lackey for tha' basterd Kazuto.

????: hold you fire!!

I make i' to the door and turn me head to see a female standin' in front of a group of players.

No ones pov

????: Agil, you and Klein go around to the front. Me and the rest of us will follow after Scotty.

Agil: understood, Let's go Klein.

Scotty runs through the halls as bullets zing past his body hitting the walls or hitting photos. One lucky one hits him in the back of the knee forcing him to fall over.

crolling he makes it to a heavily armed door. Pushing it open he crolls as fast as his arms can let him, with his hole body I side he kicks it closed with his good leg.

Scotty: emergency room one-four-one-four. Code red, I repe' code red.

A locking sound can be heard multiple times, Scotty forces him self up fighting the pain as he makes it to a button.

????: look Scott I'm giving you one last chance to open the door and come peacefully.

That voices echoed through his head so familiar a voice he's heard before. It drives him mad that he can't figure it out.

Scotty: like I said to ye friend feck off.

????: you made me do this. Bring the Rhino.

Scotty: oh shit!

Scotty clicks the button and the wall opens up revealing a minigun. He stands up and leans on the wall holding it in his hands.

Scotty: come on ye basterd!

The sound of ticking as the door explodes Scotty starts unloading as Blood Oath members try to shoot him. All of them get gunded down by the barasch gun led.

Scotty: THA' ALL YE GOT YE FECKEN BASTERDS!!!

Still raining bullets Scotty hears the sound of bullets hitting metal. The only thing running through his mind is "oh shite"

Two swords moving at lightning reflex start moving through the door.
A bullet hits Scottys should cosing him to drop the minigun and fall to his knees.

Scotty: abou' time ye should up, how's the arm doin' ay?

The figure that shot the bullet walks over to Scotty, his eyes open as well as his mouth.

Scotty: ye died. I saw i' with me on eyes. 

The player didnt say a word only scuffed and pistol wiped him knocking him out cold.

????: the interrogation begins.