Conflicted

U/N pov.

It was a quiet ride back to the Creed temple. Well quiet in the sense of and Sinon not talking, Pina was trying to enjoy the ride back but seeing everyone in those tanks... the players I've been friends with for so long now.

Let's just hope the others had better luck.

After a while we finally make it back to the temple and make are way to the war room.

There we see Ezio and Altair but bags of weapons on the table.

U/N: so you two got the weapons warehouse, that leaves the recruitment for Connor.

Ezio noddes his head as he pulls out a Rihno revolver from one of the bags.

Ezio: yes and well needed weapons at that. Big N, is good for the expensive equipment but sometimes all you need is a good blade or gun.

Sinon: any news on Connor?

Altiar: no, but he can take care of himself.

U/N: I know but, Death gun was there at the cloning lab. I just got a bad feeling.

Ezio walks over to a map and point at a location in... ALO, great.

Sinon: why would the Knights Of The Laughing Coffin have a recruitment warehouse in ALO?

U/N: *looks at Sinon* no one shot weapons in ALO. no guns, just swords bows and arrows... and *sigh* magic.

Altair looks at me with a puzzled look. He chuckls and lightly shakes his head. I roll my eyes and unknowingly sigh.

U/N: I still haven't figured out how to fly... or use the magic...

Sinon: so that's why you stayed away from ALO. that makes so much sense now. That's kinda funny.

I look at Sinon and give her a anode stair. She shrugs as Pina lands on her head.

U/N:... Death Gun was there, and if he was there, then he might know about the warehouses. *leans against the table and looks at the bags* I got a bad feeling.

Sinon: if you got a bad feeling then let's go.

Altair: take a breather. Stock up and rest.

U/N: I like the sound of that. *looks at Sinon* you rest up, I need to see Big N.

Sinon: okay, I'll see you in are room.

I give her a light smile and node my head. Sinon leaves the room as I look at Altair and Ezio.

Ezio: what is wrong my friend?

U/N: *shakes head* I don't know why but I feel like I'm going to make a important decision...

Altair: what kind of decision?

U/N: I don't know, but I saw two visions.

Ezio walks over to me and crosses his arms.

Ezio: what did the visions show you?

U/N: *scratches neck* not sure what the old guy showed me but... one of them was a man on the ground with another man holding a gun at him, the other was a man holding back a explosion with some sort of energy shield.

I run my fingers through my hair and sigh to my self. Altiar puts a hand on my shoulder and gives me a concerned look.

U/N: both of them felt so... real. *lightly shakes head* I'll be fine, I'm gonna go see Big N.

Walking out I rub my eyes and shake my head. Walking to Big Ns room I open, not seeing Big N I walk in side.

I walk over to the counter and lean on it. Knocking on the counter I wait for a few minutes.