Un Seen Events

Kiritos pov.

I'm happy that U/N is back but what will happen with me and Sinon? what will happen when or if he gets his memory's back? will they get back together or leave the guild in general? so many questions I want answers too but not sure when I'm getting them. I look in my rear-view mirror and see both of them laughing. Heh been a long time since she's done that...

Shimada: you are distracted.

Kirito: ... ya.

Shimada: focus on the task at hand. No madder how hard that can be.

Kirito: kind of hard when the man that can kill a army single handedly is driving behind you.

Shimada: you are scared he will try and kill you when he gets his memories back?

Kirito: ya... the doc said he was in a brain dead state. I just told everyone he was in a coma.

Shimada: I know. I was the one who suggested he'd be in the how you say "simulation".

Kirito: *glances at Shimada* I... I thank you for that.

I stomp the brakes and so does U/N casing him to stall his Hog. He jumps out and walks over to my side, I roll the window down and lean out.

Kirito: sorry but there is two different ways they could have gone but the snow's covering the tracks.

U/N: give me a sec.

U/N Visor lights up light blue as he walks to the split in the path. He looks to the left and right then looks at me.

U/N: the footprints go in both directions. *points left* one set going that way. *points right* two sets that way.

Shimada: why did they split up I wonder?

U/N kneels down and moves some snow with his right hand and grabs something with his left. Sinon walks over to my Jeep with her arms crossed and her sniper slinged over her shoulder.

Sinon: what is it?

U/N stands up and turns around with some white hair in his hand, before he can say anything we all get a quest notification. I open my quest menu and see a new quest.

Kirito: did you all get the same quest as me.

Sinon: "The Hunters Become The Hunted"

U/N: first quest step "Run And Hide" that's probably why they split up. We should too.

Kirito: ... *sighs and looks at Sinon* send U/N a squad invite. Me and Shimada are all ready in a squad... just... look after each other. I don't want to lose anyone else today.

U/N pov.

Me and Sinon both nod and walk back to my Hog. We jump in and I get a invite from Sinon to join her Squad. I accept it and her name pops up over my name. I see Kirito drive right down the mountain. I start the engine but before I can put it in gear Sinon puts her left hand on my shoulder.

U/N: *looks at Sinon* what is it?

Sinon: take this. *Hands U/N a ear piece* if we get separate we can still communicate.

U/N: thank you.

I drive and turn left going up the mountain. The snow is going down hard, I'm okay because of my guard and visor but Sinon isn't so lucky. I open my inventory and take out a pare of black goggles and a black cut in half ski mask. I give it to her and she gladly put them on.

U/N: better?

Sinon: *blushes under the ski mask* y-ya.

U/N: * chuckles* you sure are happy.

Sinon: what do you mean?

U/N: your tail.

Sinon looks down and sees her tail wagging witch is funny considering she's a cat. She grabs it making it stop and I chuckle a little, Sinon hits my shoulder playfully making me and her laugh.

Sinon: it hasn't been the same without you.

U/N: what do you mean?

Sinon: umm... well... I-I missed my friend.

U/N: umm... well... okay? I guess. *shifts gear* the tracks go in to the cave.

Sinon: let's find this Scout and bring him home.

I nod and park my Hog outside of the cave, me and Sinon hop out. She readies her sniper with a flashlight attachment and I unsheathe my Cyber Sword and my M1911. I walk in first with Sinon lookin through her scope.

Sinon: see anything Mr. Eagle Eye?

U/N: hehe. Just more foot prints... *stop walking* and a lot of blood... so much blood. I thought we're in a video game.

Sinon: when the Human race wasn't trapped in the game it wasn't like this... but now it's super graphic.

I kneel down and get a better look at the blood. Sinon shines her light at it and looks too. I stand up and point my M1911 to a dark corner of the cave. I signal Sinon to stay where she is and I start walking to the corner.

Scout: wh... wh-who's t... there?

U/N: my name is U/N. I'm part of a rescue squad. Kirito sent us.

Scout: d-don't m...ma-make me laugh. T-that guy only cares ab...about one t-thing.

I move closer to the voice and i see one of Kleins Scouts hurt bad. He has blood all over his body, one of his eyes is torn out with his left arm ripped off. I kneel down to him and sheathe my sword and holster my M1911.

U/N: don't speak, you need to save strength.

Scout: *grabs U/N armor* there's n-no point. Wh-what ever t-this thing is... it has a owner. Yo- you need t...to leave.

Sinon: *walks over to U/N* why? Why are you so scared?

Scout: *looks at Sinon* this i-is its cave... y... you need to... runnnnn.

The Scouts grip fades as his body goes limp. I use two fingers and close his eyes, i look through his inventory and find a dog tag. Before I can say anything we hear something roar. We run to my Hog, after that it's hazy but the last thing I remember yelling was "brace for impact"