Fractured Time

E/C= eye colour

H/C= hair colour

Y/N= your name

U/N= user name

????: come on we need to get to the main computer!

two men are running to a room but the second one falls to his knee.

Nurse: we're losing him, Doctor!

the first man runs over to the second and picks him up.

????: come on U/N we're so close.

Doctor: we need to stabilize his heart come on hurry!

the first man puts U/N's right arm over his shoulder and starts to lightly jog.

U/N: ju-just go... leave me.

the Nurse runs over to the Doctor with a needle in her hand and gives it to him.

Nurse: will this get rid of the Virus?

Doctor: I don't know, but it's the only chance we have.

????: never leave a man behin.....

U/Ns pov.

Doctor: easy now. don't try to move.

what's going on? where am I? it's so dark.

Doctor: you can't talk yet. your body hasn't moved in a year and a half. just try to move one of your pointer fingers.

with all the strength I have at the moment I struggle to even move one of my pointer fingers.

Nurse: are you sure he should try to move. it's been a long time since the incident...

Doctor: the sooner he can move the sooner we can help him.

U/N: Do-D-Doc... wh-where a-am I-I-I?

the Doctors eyes widen in surprise at me talking, he struggles to find the words to reply to my question.

Nurse: you're in the Knights of the Blood Oaths Headquarters on Floor Fifty-five.

U/N: F-Fl-Floor Fifty-five? w-where are w-we?

Nurse: Doctor?

Doctor: *sighs* what I'm about to say may shock you but... the human race has been trapped in three VRMMOs called SAO, ALO and GGO for the past eight years.

what? trapped? eight years? what the fuck. why don't I remember any of this!?

I slowly sit up with the help of both the Doctor and the Nurse, I move my hands to my face and feel a mouthguard and visor.

Doctor: you wear in a cybernetic armour. in your com, we wearable to take it off but your visor and mouth guard somehow stuck itself to your face. we believe it's a self-defence mode.

U/N: I was in a coma? how?

Doctor: *looks at the Nurse* w-we don't know.

U/N: lovely. *moves hands to visor and mouth guard*

Nurse: what are you doing?

I didn't respond, with all my strength I try and pull the visor and mouth guard off my face. a few seconds later the mouth guard splits in half and moves to the sides of my neck and the visor splits in half and moves to the sides of my head.

Doctor: how's your vision?

U/N: *blinks rapidly* blurry. but it's coming back.

Nurse: should we tell Kirito?