Sacrifice

Kiritos pov

Me and Shimada found the other two Scouts, but Sinon and U/N haven't gotten in contact with us about there status. I'm getting worried for them, I'm in a squad with Shimada, not them.

Shimada: do not worry my friend. They're fine. We need to get the Scout back to Headquarters.

Kirito: *sigh* ya, I know.

Shimada: all we can do is hope they will return. I have faith in there skills.

U/N pov

Sinon: what is that thing!?

As I drive I pull my E-brake and turn the wheel spinning the Hog. I use my Eagle Vision to look in the snow but nothing. While spinning I let the E-brake go and rev the engine.

Sinon: did you get a good look at it!?

U/N: no it's blending in with the snow some how!

Sinon: * opens menu* I have a thermal scope so-

U/N: brace for impact!

... my eyes open and close slowly as I fade in and out of consciousness, I see Sinon being dragged away by what was chasing us. I look up and cut my seat belt with my hidden blade dropping me to the cold snow. I slowly crawl from my upside down Hog and slowly stand-up and look at are health. I'm in the red zone and Sinon is in the yellow, I start light jogging and then go in to a full sprint after what ever took Sinon focus on her and nothing else.

No ones pov in a under ground cave

????: Scout get over hear!

A man in white camo gear walks over to the person and talks with a Boston accent.

Scout: ae boss how ya doin?

????: your pet is on the way. And he has someone with him.

Scout: i wonda who that could be?

????: he also has someone following him. A ghost from the past.

The man turns around and Scout takes a step back.

????: if you lose this outpost, the Laughing Coffin will be vary disappointed. And you know what happens next. *flicks wrist and a Hidden Blade shoots out*

The man walks out of the room with smoke coming out of the side of his mask.

Scout: that guy scares the crap out'a me.

Sinons pov

My eyes slowly open as I get my bearings but it's still dark. I feel my hands tied up by chains leaving my feet dangling. I try to move but stop when i here someone coming.

????: that Scout guy sure has good taste in melee weapons.

????: what do you expect? He's the best Black Arms dealer in all GGO, ALO and SAO.

????: I know, dumb ass. What do ya think I am? Fucken stupid?

????: so why does Scout want this chick so bad anyway? What's so special about her? Besides her... lovely body~

????: one that's fucken gross! you know what race she is right? And two, this girl dated the Red Death.

????: wait... the same Red Death from SAO?

????: yep. Apparently Scout was with a group of Player killers. Big bounty on his he-

Scout: stop talken about my back story and wake her up!

One of the men walks over to me and takes my blind fold off. My eyes blinked rapidly as the lights in the room some what blind me. I see two laughing Coffin members then I see Scout.

Scout: wakey, wakey pussycat.

Sinon: how did you get hear? 

Scout walks around me and cuts some of my hair off, he throws it to the Laughing Coffin member that was looking at my ... body. I quivers just thinking about the things he'll do.  

Scout:  *grabs Sinons face* it doesn't madder how I got hear! the Red Death took my fucken  LEFT EYE! now Im'a make him suffer. when'e sees you with your left eye gone. 

Scout slowly starts moving his knife to my eye but before he can get my eye several explosions  go off, screams of pain each through the hole place. Scout drops his knife and looks at the two men in the room.

Scout: go find out who did that. I'm going to go get my special weapon.    

 No ones pov one minute before the explosions.

U/N is looking at a cave with his Cyber Dagger in his left hand and a detonator that he got from so unconscious Laughing Coffin members in his right. He looks to his health witch is in the yellow zone while Sinons health is almost full. U/N breathes in and out before clicking the detonator. Several explosions go off all around the cave...

In side the base several Laughing Coffin/Raiders ready there weapons. Waiting for something to happen, Healers are tending to the wounded that got hit by the explosions. Through the darkness one of the Raiders sees a red glow coming closer.

Raider: what the fuck?

The glow gets brighter and brighter before disappearing, a smoke bomb goes off engulfing the hole room. Everyone looks around trying to find the intruder. One of them equips thermal goggles, he sees U/N standing in front of  him holding his Cyber Dagger backwards in his left hand. The Laughing Coffin member swings at U/N but his Mace fazes through him. several scream of pain can be heard as one by one bodies fall. The smoke clears leaving U/N standing in the center of dead bodies. The Laughing Coffin member with the thermal goggles falls to his knees dropping his Mace, U/N walks over to him sheathing his Cyber Dagger.

Laughing Coffin: h-how did you do t-that!?

U/N picks up the Mace and looks at the man.

U/N: where's Sinon!?

Laughing Coffin: I would rather die then tell you anything!

U/N: what ever you say.

U/N raises the Hammer and swings it down just missing the Laughing Coffin face. He opens his eyes and sees the Mace on the ground and a fist to the face knocking him out. U/N walks away and looks for Sinon on his mini map...

Sinon is up side down holding on to the chain with her legs trying to pick the lock to free her self, she stops when she hears a set of foot steps coming closer to her. she lets go of the chain letting her lower body swing down. One of the Laughing Coffin members from before walk in the room, he looks around to see if the coast is clear. He slowly walks over to Sinon rubbing his hands and licking his lips. Sinon try's to kick him but he grabs her leg and pulls her body closer to his, she try's to struggle but with his left hand he grabs her jaw yanking her closer licking her cheek in the proses. He try's to grab her chest but someone raps there right hand around his mouth, a six inch blade penetrates his neck causing him to choke on his own blood. In one quick motion the right hand whips his head to the side snapping his neck. The lifeless body falls off the blade and U/N moves the body to the side letting it fall to the floor.

Sinon: U/N! What are you doing here!?

U/N pulls his hood down making the Visor and mouth guard split apart. He flicks his left hand and unsheathes his Cyber Sword, in one quick slice he cuts the chain holding Sinon in the air. she lands on her feet and U/N looks through the dead mans inventory  for the key. Sinon sees his right hand slightly shaking, U/N sheaths his sword and stands up.

Sinon: U/N, are you okay?

U/N: *looks at Sinon* what do you mean? *unlocks the cuffs*

Sinon: your hand is shaking.

U/N: *in a cold tone* "the more you do it the easier it gets" ... we need to move. Get your gear I'll check if the coast is clear.

Sinon goes to a table and grabs her Bow and her Sniper. She turns around and gets hugged by U/N, she some what hears U/N whispering then he lets go of her. He puts something in her hand and covers it with his both of his. Her eyes widen in realization and she try's to let go but its to late. she turns in to pixels and teleports away, U/N pulls his hood up and unsheathes both his Cyber Sword and Cyber Dagger.

U/N: I'm sorry, but they need you more then they need me.