First Mission

Kiritos pov

me and Sinon are speed walking to Agils shop with the Assassin confusingly walking behind us with Pina still on his shoulder like nothing happened.  we make it to his shop and I push the door open. right now he's sharpening a curved sword, he looks up slightly and sees us. he continues to sharpen the curved sword. 

Agil: what can I do for ya Kirito? 

Kirito: *points to the Assassin* explain. 

Agil: I'm surprised you haven't figured it out yet. heh, why would you? you did give up on him. 

U/N pov

Kirito and Sinon look to me and I look at Agil pointing to my hood, I move my hand to my hood and pull it down revealing my short H/C, the visor splits and mouth guard split apart revealing my E/C and lower metal jaw. before anyone can say anything the speaker goes off. 

Dispenser: Dispenser hear, Alpha Squad please come to the debriefing room.      

Kirito: *looks at Agil* we are going to have a little talk after this *looks at U/N* but as for you. welcome back to the Alpha Squad.     

Sinon: I-I don't know if he's ready for this. he's only level two. 

Kirito: he has a Hidden Blade. instant kill to a back stab doesn't madder the level. 

Kirito walks out of Agils shop leaving us alone. Sinon looks down while rubbing her arm.

Sinon: sorry for shooting a arrow at you.

Before I could reply she leaves the room. I look at Agil in confusion and he shrugs leaving me more confused. The fluff-ball on my shoulder jumps to the counter waving at me with its wing. I leave the room and see Sinon walking down the hallway. I follow her until we reach a room with a desk in the center, before I walk in Kirito stops me and asks me to wait out side the room. I nod my head and he closes the door, I put my ear to the door curious of what he's going to say.

Kirito: *muffled* I got word from the Doctor about U/N predicament.

Sinon: *muffeld* what is it?

Kirito: *muffeld* memory loss do to the forced induced simulation in his coma.

????: *muffeld* so wha' ye san' is the lad has Amnesia?

Kirito: *muffled* ya. But there's something else, there was a Virus in the sim with him.

????:* muffled* so why ye tellen us this? Arn' we supos' to be a team?

Kirito: *muffled* the Doc doesn't know what will happen if we tell him.

????: *muffled* wha' ever, I'll be in me Garage if ya need me.

Sinon: *muffled* I'll go let him in.

I move my head away from the door and rest my back on the wall. I cross my arms and see my left hand shaking. Sinon opens the door and sees me holding my left hand trying to act casual, she sighs and waves her hand to come in the room.

Kirito: we're all here Dispenser. What's going on?

The table Kirito is leaning on lights up  revealing a map of SAO, we all look to see what's going on.

Dispenser: Kleins raid team past Floor 76. He sent some scouts to check out Floor 77.

Sinon: * crosses arms* okay so... what's the problem?

Dispenser: that was over a day ago ma'am.

Kirito: hmm we cant go looking for them with out info on the Floor.

U/N: um, why the fuck not?

Kirito: excuse me?

U/N: pardon my French sir but *points to the map* if there in trouble then we should help.

Kirito slams his hand down on the table and looks at me.

Kirito: I'm not sending us and the other ten players out to a new Floor just because two or three scout went missing!

U/N: will then I guess I'm going by my self.

Sinon: don't be stupid, if you go on that Floor one hit from anything can kill you.

I look at Sinon amd put my hand on her shoulder.

U/N: better me to look then do nothing at all. *looks at Kirito* and you can't stop me from looking.

Sinon: if you're going then I'm going to.

Despincer: if you're going out there you'll need a vehicle. Please go to Scotty's Garage. I'll send the direction to your mini map.

U/N: why haven't people been doing that before!?

Kirito: *sighs* I'll get everything ready. U/N you go get a vehicle from Scotty and meet us at the Vehicle Elevator.

I nod and leave the room, I start walking but thin I get a notification from my inbox. I open it and I see a message from Scotty. I enlarge it and start to read.

U/N: "in me Garage bu' ye all ready new tha'. I'll be in the back when ye ge' here".

I close my inventory and continue walking about five minutes later I can hear someone scream "a ye fag!". I turn the corner and see different types of bikes, cars, trucks and even horses. I nock on the door and I here a thud.

Scotty: all ready told ye tha' I'm in the back!

I walk through the Garage seeing all the off road Vehicles but one ketches my eye.

Scotty: tha' one's a pro'o type. The work'n one's in the back.

I turn my head and i see a Scottish man standing behind me. He has short but curly orange hair, Brown eyes, white skin and a orange beard. He's wearing green overalls with black boots and mechanic gloves.

U/N: you must be Scotty. *rases hand*

Scotty: *takes U/N hand and shakes it* tha' be me. Good to see ya again.

U/N: not trying to be mean but I don't remember you.

Scotty: don' fret, ye will in time. let me take ya to the work'n one.

Scotty leads me to the back but stops me before I walk thro one of the Garage doors. He  walks thro one of the smaller doors and a short time later he comes out the same door and throws me the keys to what's behind the Garage door.

Scotty: it's all ready yours. I pu' it under ye name when I sent ye the li'l message. All ye got to do is star' her up and enjoy the ride.

He pushes a button and the Garage door open and a smile forms on my face.