Vengeance

U/N pov.

Riding Dragons dirt bike. Memories of Scotty flood back in my mind, more clear then ever. Tears slide down my cheeks as I try to focus on riding the dirt bike. Sinons face pops up in my head, her smile her eyes. Wiping my tears away I accelerate.

U/N: I'm cuming Sinon.

Kiritos pov

I'm standing on a building watching Empire City burn. But my smile faids away as I look to my black arm. Asuna walks up to me and taps my shoulder, turning around I see her she's in her ALO skin with her GGO armor.

Kirito: report.

Asuna: Scotty's KIA.

Kirito: and the rest of Alpha Squad?

Asuna: still in hiding.

Looking back to the burning city I sigh to my self.

Kirito: good the last thing we need is you U/N to find out there still alive too.

Asuna: what are your orders sir?

Kirito: U/N coming for Sinon that's for sure... Death gun maid sure of that.

Asuna: what about the civilians?

Kirito: ki- leave them. We all ready burnd there homes.

Asuna: I'll set up a ambush.

I turn around and shake my head, Asuna gives me a confused look.

Kirito: he wants Sinon. So well * air quotes* give her to him.

Asuna walks beside me and looks at me.

Asuna: where's she now?

Kirito: she's getting ready for me to show up.

Asuna: what do you... oh.

It's been two hours and no sine of U/N, starting to think he won't show up. I was about to walk back to the destroyed city when I hear the sound of a engine getting louder and louder.

Turning My head I see a U/N jump off a Dirt bike sending it to me. Turning my body to the left I just miss the Bike from hitting me. Giving a little smirk I look to U/N.

Kirito: someones made.

U/N: no thanks to you... I remember everything, why you sent me undercover, why you didn't want me around The Blood Oaths HQ.

U/N unsheathes his Cyber Sword with his right hand and unholster his M1911 with his left.

I unsheath my Excalibur with my left hand and my Blucidator with my right.

Kirito: if you remember then put your weapons away and join the Laughing Coffin.

U/N starts slowly walking to me his face guard clamping shut with the Visor burning red.

U/N: never in a million years. You betrayed me everyone. You got everyone we loved killed in trying to find Asuna... but she didn't die in that explosion, and I bet you know she was alive the hole time.

I chuckle and start slowly walking.

Kirito: you learn fast. For someone who just got there memories back. You didn't no I sent a spy to follow you or Dragon. Especially him after what he DID TO MY ARM!?

U/N: ya he spared you... me, I'm gonna kill ya.

Stopping in my tracks I swallow some spit.

He's not messing around anymore... and neither should I. Taking a running start then jump in the air and slash down with both my swords.