Dark Beyond

Sinon's pov

After I left U/N alone I decided to look for that Dragon guy. It wasn't hard just had to follow the doors that were closing, eventually I found him on the roof of the building. He's sitting on the ledge of it with his leg hanging off. My thoughts were cut short when he turned his head.

Dragon: you followed me up here for a reason, so start talkin'.

Sinon: why did you help us? What do you have to gain?

Dragon: one, I didn't help you. I helped Y/N. Two, Nothing but trouble.

I walk over to him put my hand on his shoulder and turn him to face me.

Sinon: then why? Why would you help U/N only to get trouble?

Dragon: I have my own reasons to help people, I dont need to tell someone who has more secrets then me alright. *stands up* I dont need to tell you anything.

Dragon pencil dives off the roof and does a super hero landing. I on the other hand shake my head in anger.

U/N pov.

Looking around the room I see the table Dragon was sitting at. Walking over to it I see some blood stains on it, looking back to the jare in my hand my head starts swearling about why he helped me. The danger he put him self through to get those things out of me.

I use my Eagle Vision and find his foot prints. They lead me to the roof, I open the door and see Sinon looking off the ledge. I walk over to her look too.

U/N: he jump off?

Sinon: yep. Why are you looking for him?

U/N: I have questions and he has answers, and I'll get them the easy way or the hard way.

Sinon: hem, good luck with that.

I jump off the roof and before I hit the ground I spin and shoot my graplehook to the side catching me before I hit the ground. It detaches and I follow the tracks.

After a short time of following his foot prints I see him walking down a sidewalk. A little girl and her mother and father walk up to him. The little girl hands him somthing and he crouches down.

Dragon: what's this? Wait, is it for me? 

Little girl: ya. Me and my mommy made it. Um, *playes with pointer fingers* c-can I see your eyes please?

Dragon lightly chuckles as he takes his glasses off, the little girl has a giant smile on her face.

Father: let's not waste anymore of his time okay sweetie?

Little girl: okay daddy! Bye Dragon.

The family walks away from Dragon as he puts his glasses back on. I walk over to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

Dragon: if you dont like your hand broken in eighteen different places you'll lower your hand.

U/N: *lowers hand* I need answer, and I'll get them one way or another.

Dragon slowly turns around giving me a look of death.

Dragon: what was that?

U/N: I have questions and you have answers. For starters where did you take us?

Dragon: Empir city.

U/N: why did you answer me?

Dragon sighs and shakes his head.

Dragon: because, I know what it's like to be left in the dark. Not knowing what happened in a past life, waking up on a bed with no memory. I still don't have all my memories, hell I still don't even know my on name.

I look down and my mind starts rasing again, are memories... both gone. At least I know my name.

U/N: have any of them been triggered by somthing?

Dragon: ya, you. Seeing you for the first time brought a name to my head.

U/N: what?

Dragon open his menu and opens his map. I go beside him and see the name he's talking about. "The Dark Beyond" images start flashing through my mind, burning it's way in my head, like last time it to much for me to take. I start losing my footing and Dragon sees this, he stops me from falling back and snaps his fingers in front of my face.

Dragon: wow, you alright?

I shake and rub my forehead, I look at Dragon and wave my other hand.

U/N: I-I'm fine. Wasn't the first time it happened.

Dragon: lost memorys?

U/N: ya but Most of them are foggy. Hard to make any sense of them.

Dragon scratches his chin as he looks at his map.

Dragon: hmm... follow me.

Kirito's pov.

Pain, all I feel is pain. My hole body is in agony. Trying to move is a struggle, the impact of that slug shot hurt more then hitting the ground.

Agail: hows he doin' doc?

Doctor: his vitals are fine. Steady heart beat, no trauma to the brain but... if you didn't get him here when you did he might have lost his hole left arm.

Agil: I thought the limkit was good for any time?

Doctor: no... not exactly, if a player loses his or her lims they have about a five to ten minute window. Depending on the level of the player of course.

Kirito: what happened to my arm?

Doctor: good. Your awake... the slug that hit you, it... *sigh* your arm was blown off.

Kirito: but I feel it. So what's wrong?

Doctor: well, you had your arm severed for nine and a half minutes. I was able to use a limkit but, the effect of not have a arm for that long came with... some consequences.

I force my eyes and I see what the Doctor means. My arms intacked but... it's all black with dark red veins popping out. I make a fist and look at Agil.

Kirito: Agil... tell me, you HAVE SOMETHING!?

Agil: Klein got the location of Scotty and is in pursuit now. Before Sinons tracker was destroyed we managed to get her location as well.

I calm my self down and rest my head on the pillow.

Kirito: and Shimada?

Agil: he'll be fine, but one of his sack went *make a explosion with his hand*

Kirito: how soon will I be ready to leave?

Doctor: I just need to run some more tests to be sure everything's functioning with a hundred percent efficiency.

I nod my head and look at Agil.

Kirito: when I'm out we need to get ready. Get Dispenser to find out there location.

Agil: he's all ready on it.

Kirito: when I'm ready we strike.