trust is earned

U/N pov.

Looking at Dragon save my life is something else. I was so keen on finding answers that I didn't worry about any danger. Healing my wound is taking longer then expected but at least Sinon didn't get hurt that bad, At least I got some answers.

Shimada and Dragon look at one another.

Shimada: bring guns to a sword fight? You are a coward!

Dragon cracks his neck as He crosses his arms then whips them to the sides, two blades spring out from under the barrel.

Dragon: that better or worse?

Shimada charges Dragon and slashes down only for his blade to be blocked. 

Shimada: you bring shame to all Dragons.

Dragon spartan kicks Shimada back then starts slashing with his shotgun sword. Shimada grunts to him self as he blocks the slashes, he waits for his moment to strike and when it comes he sriks. Slashing his Katana upward breaking Dragons asolt, with the small window he roundhouse kick Dragon in the face cracking his left google lens. The blades on his 1887 retract and he holsters them. Shimada tilts his head in confusion before preparing him self. Dragon charges Shimada this time, in a quick motion Shimada slashes his Katana to the right. Dragon does a full on splits and uppercuts Shimada right in the balls. Shimada emedatly drops his Katana and takes a few steps back. He hunches over and grabs his crotch.

Shimada: ooohhhhh d-d-dishonor. *falls over*

Dragon also grabs his crotch and falls over aswell.

Dragon: how the fuck does that Cage guy do it!?

Did this guy really just punch Shimada in the balls? And WIN!? Sinons eyes slowly open, she sees me and it takes a while for her to realize she's on my lap. Her cheeks go a little red.

U/N: are you okay?

Sinon: y-ya... are you okay?

U/N: ya, I'm fine. The back of my knee got hit thought, taking a while to heal.

The door to the roof swings open and Kirito comes running with his swords in hand.

I grab my M1911 and take some shots, he deflects all of them and jump ready to strike me. Sinon trys to get in front of me but it's to late. Just before he hits me a crack of thunder is heard as Kirito goes flying off the roof.

We both look and see Dragon walk over to the leg with the barrel of his 1887 steaming. He twirl reloads it and extending he left hand he looks at us.

Dragon: come with me if you want to live.

Sinon: why?

Dragon: because if you don't come with me then you'll get swarmed by Blood Oath members... in about five minutes. Plus that cut you have will kill you in six minutes.

U/N: we can't trust you we just me-

Dragons pov.

I couldn't wait any longer so I "lightly" hit U/N and Sinon over the head. Hmm why am I getting involved with this shit? Oh right because I'm a good fucken person. I Pick up U/N and Sinon up over both my shoulders, a portal opens and I walk through it... haa what am I getting in to this time?

U/Ns pov three hours later.

Fuck why does my head feel like I gut hit by a ten tone bolder. I move my hand to my forehead and feel a light bump. My eyes open and I see Sinon beside me sleeping, she turns in my direction and are faces are two inches apart.

Dragon: want me to leave the room?

I turn my head and see Dragon sitting at a desk with his trench coat and vest on the desk. He turns around and looks at me. Instead of goggles it's sleek sunglasses, he has a scar to the left of his lip, a blue fouhock with red on some tips and a goatee.

U/N: what happened?

Dragon: I had no choice, we would've been surrounded if I didn't do something. Plus I had to deal with your knee, Little basterds too.

I sit up and give Dragon a confused look.

Dragon: the Katana that Shimada hit you with is called the "Snakes of Oni". It's a legendary Katana, the perk is called "claimed by the Oni"

U/N: what does it do.

Dragon grabs a gar and tosses it to me.  In side are two green glowing snakes with Oni masks.

U/N: these things wear in me!?

Dragon: yep, Had to get them a strong target.

Before I could say anything Dragon lifts his left forearm with a six inch cut on it.

Dragon: I needed to get'em to smell my *airquots* blood.

U/N: you'd risk your life to save me?

Dragon stands up and puts his vest and trench coat on.

Dragon: I did more then that. Your friend had this in her inventory.

Dragon stands up and walks over to the bed me and Sinon are on. He puts something beside my foot and I look at it.

U/N: is this a tracker? ... wait you went through her inventory!? Did you go through mine too!?

Dragon rases his eyebrow and shrug.
Sinon sits up and rubs her forehead, she sees Dragon and looks at me.

Sinon: what happened?

U/N: feel like you got hit with a ten tone bolder?

Dragon shakes his head and walks to the door, he looks at us and points to us.

Dragon: I'm taking big risks for bringing you two hear. Be thankful for that at least.

With that he leaves the room and shuts  the door, I look at Sinon and pick up the tracker.

U/N: why was this in your inventory? *shows tracker*

Her eyes widen in shock she looks me in the eyes, she shacks her head and her hands.

U/N: you put a tracker in your inventory and yet you want me to trust you!?

Sinon: I didn't put that in my inventory I swear.

I stand up and toss the tracker to her side.

U/N: you may have been telling the truth on the roof... your still one of Kiritos boot lickers, but for now we're in this together. You and I both know Kirito survived that fall.

Sinon stand up and walks past me but she stops, we both look at each other throu the corner of are eyes.

Sinon: I'll do anything to get your trust back. I promise.

She leaves the room leaving me alone to think. Why do I feel like I just did something stupid.