No Choice

Kiritos pov

The serum I gave U/N is slowly waring off, I can see it in his health bar. He says it's nothing but I know better, he needs to kill the beast that marked him in order for the de buff to go away. But in his state and the level he's... he doesn't stand a chance, but that's the only thing he can do.

U/N: are we close to the exit?

I look at him and nod my head. He nods his head and looks forward, he's in pain and I cant do anything about it. I just hope i can help him kill that thing...

Sinons pov.

I'm sitting on a chair with a Doctor patching me up.

Doctor: What happened on your rescue mission? ... Mam?

Sinon: oh, sorry... short story, U/N Hog was flipped and I was captured.  

Doctor: and where is he?

Sinon: I... I don't know.

Doctor: well, I suggest you get some rest.

I nod at him and walk out the room. On my way to my quarters I pass U/N room, I stop and look at it. I open the door and walk in side, I look around and walk over to his bed and sit on it. I look to his night stand and pick up a picture frame. A tear slides down my cheek when I see the picture of us having are first kiss.

Flash back five years ago.

I'm sitting at the end of a hill letting my legs dangle off the side. My ear twitches and I look to my side, U/N is standing beside me. He sits down also letting his leg hang over. His upper half of his mask moves to the back of his neck with the lower part going down in front of his neck.

U/N: hey.

Sinon: um, hi.

U/N looks at the sun set and leans back. Me trying to hold my self together I hold my tail.

U/N: do you remember when we met in GGO?

Sinon: how could I not? You practically buried you head in my chest.

U/N: that was a accident... *rubs back of neck* remember when I said I would protect you with my life.

Sinon: ... ya I remember, right after you said that Death Gun attacked us. Why are you bringing this up now?

U/N looks at me with a small blush on his face. I cant help but blush as I look at him.

U/N: b-because... I don't know how to say it in words... So I'll just d-do this.

He shuffles closer to me and lifts my chin with his pointer finger. Are eyes lock as we both lean in. Are lips connect and it's like fireworks go off in my head. I rap my arms around his neck pulling him in closer, I feel his arms rapping around my waist pulling me closer to him. After a few seconds we both hear a camera go off, we look to where the sound came from and see Kirito and Asuna giving us smug smiles.

End flash back.

Sinon: please come back.

U/N pov

walking is getting harder and harder. what ever Kirito gave me is wearing off, it's getting hard to lift my gun are my head for that madder but... we need to keep moving... I need to keep going, because I'm not dying here! I haven't come out of a coma just to die in a cold cave!

Scout: did you think you could get away that EASY!?

Kirito: Fukuwonugu to, sore ni tsuite anata ga dekiru koto wa nani mo arimasen! (wear leaving and there's nothing you can do about that!) 

I slowly lift my head as my legs give out, I fall to my knees as Scout laughs, my health slowly drops while Kirito try's to pick me up.

U/N: ju-just go... it's to late for me.

Scout: you should lessen to him Black Swordsman.

Kirito draws his Excalibur and dashes at Scout, my vision slowly gives out as I feel something grab me. it throws me down the hall in to a open room.

My health goes down slightly faster as what ever through me walks closer. I look up and see a Yeti standing in front of me with four health bars.

My quest updates and it says

My quest updates and it says. "Kill the Yeti you kill the Curse"

I try to stand up only to get smacked by the Frost Yeti, my body hits the floor dropping my health to critical red. I reach for my M1911 but forgot I dropped it.

U/N: so... you're the one taking my health? WELL! COME ON! DO IT!

The Frost Yeti prepares to swing it's fist down and I close my eyes ready to get hit...

Kirito: Kare kara nigero! (get away from him!)  

The Frost Yeti turns its head and roars at Kirito. It charges at him while I try to stand up, I look at my Hidden blade and remember what Kirito said. "Instant kill to back stab doesn't madder the level" 

U/N: fuck... g-get... up... *struggles* nnnngghaaa... 

I structure my self on my knee, my hood falls down revealing some blood on my H/C. the blood slides down my face covering my Visor. I focus and it opens letting me see... see a boot strike the side of my head rolling me over. I feel a body over mine, I look up and see Scout with blood everywhere. he grabs my neck and squeezes.   

Scout: I KNEW YOU WEARNT DEAD!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THEY THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY! BUT I NEW! *leans closer* I'M  GOING TO MAKE YOU SUFFER! *titans grip* I'LL KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DI- *chokes* 

his eyes looks down and sees my left hand on his neck with my Hidden Blade in his throat.

U/N: y-you *cough, cough* talk t-to much.

no ones pov 

he staggers back holding his neck trying to stop the blood, U/N eyes land on Kirito getting thrown in to a wall. blood dripping down his lip. he summons all his strength and stand up, he runs at the Frost Yeti, U/N unsheathe his Cyber Dagger and jumps on its back stabbing it Dagger in its back and ready a strike with his Hidden Blade. ice spikes protrude out its back, impaling him. Kiritos eyes widen in horror as he stands up. he sees bloody ice spikes sticking out U/N back...

with one good look in his U/N gives Kirito a light smile before raising his left hand. in it a detonator.   

Kirito: Iya! (NOOOOOO)

Kirito try's to run over to U/N a bright blue flash goes off as a explosion sends Kirito back. he lands on his feet but falls to his knees with tears sliding down his cheeks...