Reunited.

U/Ns pov

After we cleaned up the bodies of all the players and fix up my cottage we make our way to the Blacksmith that can destroy this hammer.

As he was leading us I couldn't help but think about those two visions I had.

Who were those guys? Why did I get them? Who gave them to me? Before I could continue my thoughts, Sinon taps my shoulder.

Sinon: you all right?

U/N: ya, ya I'm fine why?

Sinon: because you're staring off into space. And the only time to do that is when you thinking of something.

U/N: what? Pff no.

Connor: she is telling the truth. You do, do that.

I look over to Connor with his arm around my neck.

U/N: listen hear you. I don't need to be helping you right now.

Connor laughs as he pats my chest.

Connor: you are too kind to do that.

U/N: okay, that's true. Are you feeling better?

Connor: I am able to walk.

Connor releases his arm and starts slowly walking. Dragon stops and turns around.

Dragon: just go two clicks North and you'll find the camp I was talking about.

U/N: you're not coming?

Dragon: no, For some reason Death Gun's tracking me somehow. And until I figure that out I can't put the camp in danger.

Connor: where can we find you?

Dragon: south five clicks. I have a little campfire set up.

I walk over to Dragon and extend my hand, he looks at it and shakes it.

U/N: thank you again for helping Connor.

Dragon: you're welcome. Oh, and if the guard gives ya a hard time just say Dragon sent ya.

U/N: will do, thanks.

Dragon pats my shoulder as he smiles and walks away. Connor gives him a slight nod in thanks as we walk away.

Following Dragons instructions, we finally make it to a small camp with spiked trees for walls.

Guard: Who are you and why are you here!?

I look up and see a guard standing with several others behind him.

U/N: I was told I could find a blacksmith here, Plus I need some supplies.

Guard: and why would I let you in?

U/N: because Dragon sent me here.

The guard looks at me with a stern face before telling his men to lower their bows.

Guard: well why didn't you say so!? Any friend of Dragons is a friend of ours. OPEN THE GATE!

The front gate starts rising to let us into the camp. It catches me off guard as I see different species of players all working together in this camp.

Factions that would normally fight each other are working together. The guard from before walks over to us and puts his hands behind his back.

Guard: sorry about before. It's just we don't get very many visitors, considering we have a magic barrier covering us.

Sinon: is the barrier for the Knights Of The Laughing Coffin?

Guard: unfortunately, we had no problem with them before but after they attack Empir city we've been on the defensive.