Mark Of The Yeti

Kiritos pov

I'm outside The Knights Of The Blood Oaths bass in my Jeep waiting for U/N and Sinon to show up. The Scouts me and Shimada rescued told us what they could remember about Floor 77. After that Klein took them to the doctor to treat what we couldn't. sigh where the hell are those two?

Out of the corner of my eye I see Sinon appear, she falls to her knees and I can here sobbing. I jump out of my Jeep and run over to her.

Kirito: *kneels down* Sinon are you okay? Wait where's U/N? Where is Y/N!?

Sinon opens her hands and shows me one usedfast travel cristal. My thoughts go from bad to worse, I look at Sinon and lift her chin with my finger making her look at me. Tears stream down her face makes me shed a tear. 

Kirito: where is he? Where were you last when you teleported?

Sinon: *sniffles* I... I don't know, Scout  t-turned off my mini map.

Kirito: Scout was there!? We've been trying to get him for months... go to the med bay and patch yourself up, I'll go find U/N.

U/N pov

????: come on, you've been in worse situations you can get out of this one to. Wake up!

Scout: wake up!

Scout punches me in the gut making me cruel up my legs and groan in pain.

Scout: *grabs U/N by his hair* now I don't know who you are and I don't care. Now you either open up your little mask or I open it for ya, your choice. 

U/N: if this... was o-open... I would spit in yo-your face.

Scout lets go of my hair letting me dangle from my chains, the same chains Sinon was cuffed to. I look down and the players I killed are gone, the only thing that remains are bloodstains . I look around the room and see my Cyber Sword and Dagger on a table along with my M1911. I look up to my left wrist and see my Hidden Blade still there.

Scout: so what poison do you prefer? A gun to the knee? A knife slowly pressing your flesh? Or *looks at U/N* my personal favorite, I just start cutting.

U/N: how a-about I get out of this chains and...kill you.

Scout picks up a pair of scissors and walks over to me poking the tip of the scissors to my Visor. 

Scout: there's something familiar about you.

He slides the tip of the scissors across my Visor with a big grin on his face. 

Scout: any normal person would have cracked by now. To bad I didn't have more time with your little pussycat, I would've had so much fun torturing her.

For some reason rage builds up in side me like a thousand suns, like my hole world is about to burn up. My Visor goes red and all the strength I have, I kick him with both feet. He's sent flying on to a table breaking it.

I flick my left hand shooting the blade out. The force of the blade brakes the chains holding me up, I hit the floor with the back of my head hitting as well. My eyes open and I see a blurry figure in all white with a hood covering his face, he offers his left hand that's missing his ring finger and I take it.

U/N: *rubs back of head* hey thanks for the... *looks around* help.

I look at my stuff on the table and walk over to them. I equip them and I look over to Scout unconscious on the table, I clench my fist and I walk over to him while pulling my hood up. Just like he did me I punch him in the face knocking off his helmet. His skin is white with a light tan, his left eye color is a dark brown with his other eye cut out with a big scar going down it. He has shot dark black hair. 

Scout: okay, okay easy. you win I surrender. 

I don't say anything all I do is pick up the scissors that he scratched my Visor with. With my left hand I grabbed him by the neck and I bring the scissors near his left eye with my right hand. 

U/N: how did you get hear?

Scout: I-I-I d-don-

I cut just under his eye with one of the scissors blades, this makes him scream and lift both hands.

Scout: Okay! Okay! I got help from the Laughing Coffin! Why I'm hear I don't know, honest!

I stab the scissors in his right hand sticking it to the table he tries to scream again but I cover his mouth and punch him in the face. I look at my health and see it's in the yellow, my radar is gone so that means he turned it off. Great.

I hear foot prints coming my way so I hide behind a weapon and armor rack.

????:  Watashi wa koko kara sakebigoe ga kikoeru koto o chikaimasu... Uwa ̄ , U/N wa machigainaku koko ni ita. (I swear I heard screaming coming from here... wow, U/N was definitely here.)

I look around the corner slightly and I see Kirito. I un holster my M1911 and point it at his direction, he says something but I don't under stand him. I pull the trigger causing Kirito to flinch and cover his face with his arms. I flip my mag out and load a new one as Kirito opens his eyes. I point to a Laughing Coffin member dead on the floor with a hole between the eyes. 

Kirito:  Fū, anata wa watashi o utsu tsumori de kiru to omoimashita. Watashitachiha-gai ni deru hitsuyō ga arimasu.(huu, I thought you wear going to shoot me. We need to get out o-)

U/N: I don't understand yo-

I fall to my knees dropping my M1911 and griping my stomach, my mask opens up and I start coughing up blood on to my hand. Kirito kneels down and opens his menu, he fiddles with something but I don't know what he's doing.

My health depletes to the red as my fission gets blurry, I fall to my side but Kirito ketch's me. Before my eyes close he stabs a needle in to my knee and gives me a health kit. My health regenerates to the yellow and stops.

U/N: w-what ha-happened?

With no words he shows me to open my menu and go to my de buffs.

U/N: "mark of the Yeti de buffs.Player doesn't regenerate health and After a short time will lose health." Well I'm guessing you stopped me from dying? 

He nods and helps me up. He hoists my left arm over his shoulder and hands me my M1911... I'm not fond of killing but I have no choice...

Out hear it's live or Die.