Chapter 22: Halloween Horrors

I manage to find some fake blood, an axe and a glow in the dark Purge mask from the costume shop at the mall which makes me think that the only viable option is to go to this damn party dressed as someone from the Purge.

When I get back to the dorm Lola already has her make up on and it looks awesome. She has a skeleton painted on her face which looks so good; the fake eye lashes and black lipstick gives her a glam vibe and when she shows me her skeleton skin-tight jumpsuit I just know she's going to look so hot. While she does her hair I quickly do my make up, knowing that the mask isn't going to stay on forever so I complete a glam look, adding some fake eye lashes and YouTube-ing how to create a superficial cut under my eye and my lip. I curl my hair loosely and back comb it a little to make it look messy.

I find my black push up bra and black shorts, along with a baggy white shirt where I can roll up the sleeves, leaving it open. I rip a part in the front and splatter blood over it, grabbing some black heels and putting my mask on with my axe, looking at Lola for approval.

"Huh, to say this is a last minute costume, you look super hot." She says, sticking her thumb up.

"Awesome, okay, let's go and meet Hallie and Eric." I say, checking the time and it's 5:30pm.

"Yeah, sure," She nods, grabbing her high heels.

We meet Hallie who's wearing a green fairy costume, wings and all, and Eric in Army pants and a tight tank top, with a camouflage cap on his head and two stripes on his cheeks.

"You guys look amazing." I laugh as I walk towards them outside the dorms.

"Oh my god look at you two!" Hallie squeals.

"Jackson is going to go insane, girl, since when have you had Double D's?" Eric jokes as he looks at my boobs. I roll my eyes.

"I fricken' wish they were double D's!" I laugh and he shrugs.

We walk to the house party within 15 minutes and the house is filled with outfits and toilet roll all over the front porch. It always baffles me about who cleans this shit up, because I know it's at least not Jackson. As usual the music is pounding, there's buckets all through the house with ice and cups, there's spirits and beer, and punch. I'm actually impressed at the Halloween Decorations and the fact that they even have Horror Films running on the TV even though no one can hear it.

"Damn, they've done a pretty good job!" Lola shrieks and I nod in agreement, "The guy I'm dating said he's stopping by tonight." She slides in causing me and Hallie to squeal as we gush around her.

"Are you going to tell us his name at least?" Hallie asks, raising her brows.

"No, because you're going to FBI search him!" Lola retorts, "Plus I want to introduce you guys when we see him."

I pull my mask on top of my head and follow Eric towards the drinks, pouring myself some strong punch that they've mixed together and sipping it, instantly feeling the burn in my throat.

"God, that's strong." I gasp after I take my first sip.

"Take a few more, it gets better." Eric winces as he continues drinking making me laugh.

"That's because you're probably drunk off two sips," Hallie rolls her eyes as she picks up a beer. "I wish Noah was here." She pouts and I cock my head to the side.

"I'm happy he's not, because he would not let me leave my dorm without a proper shirt on." I shrug, looking down at my chest that's out for all to see.

"It's Halloween, haven't you seen Mean Girls?" Eric shakes his head, "The one holiday people can dress like sluts. It's like a right of passage." He shrugs.