CHAPTER 30 - The NEWS pt. 2

Sofia's POV
My family has finally come for dinner. Also we invited Hugo's family since we're we all have good relationships with them.
So Hugo's father and Brother is coming. I wonder how they will react to the news. Probably better than mine. I mean mom and dad will be happy but James? I don't know what to think anymore.
Sometimes i wish that my life isn't always so complicated.

As we are all chatting with each other at our new dinning room while we waited for dinner.
I was sitting next to Hugo, he sat next to his father, and his father next to Axel.
Across from me was my best wingbuddy and the best queen Amber. Next to her was my annoying and protective brother and next to him was mom and dad.

I was trembling from fear like crazy, Hugo took a notice so he grab my hand and put it in his lap tightly holding it. He made me feel more relax and comfortable.
He calmed me just in time for dinner. After we finished i decided it was time.

I gave Hugo a gently squeeze on his hand and showed him with my eyes towards our families. He nodded in response.

I took my glass and lightly make a sound with my knife.
Everyone turned their attention to me. I started to feel very anxious when i felt a tight squeeze from reassuring me that everything will be alright and that I'm not alone in this.
I took a deep breath.

"I want to say a few words." i started, everyone gave me a light smile of a sign that they listen.

"First i want to welcome you to our new home. " i said looking at them all and then at Hugo.

"We've gone through so much together. We made so many memories. I hope we will make more memories together in the future."

I looked at my parents.

"Mom I'm glad i could help you out with Shiramu. And dad i know what you probably think that i won't need you anymore or you mom because i won't live in the castle with you anymore. But i will always need you."

At the corners of my parents eyes started to form tears. That was Hugo cue to switch in.

"You know how we were little. Me and Sof were hating at first. But she didn't gave up on me nor did my family. They will always there for me when i needed them most. Sofia and I grew closer to each other. I fall in love with her."

He giggled to himself a little by last sentence. Then he looked at all of them and then locked eyes with James.

"Anyway we would like you to welcome you to our new home. I hope we make some new memories and maybe soon enough with a new family member."

After he finished, they were smiling but when they heard the last part, they got so confused.

James:What are you saying bro?
Axel:Dude what's going on?

He looked at me asking for permission if he could tell or will i say it.
I looked at our hands. I took a deep breath. By this he knew that more than anything i wanted to tell everyone.

"I'm pregnant."

I quickly looked down, still squeezing Hugo's hand.

Mom:Really honey?

"Yeah mom."

Mom:Im so happy for you two.  Dad:Congratulations.

Only now i look up and see her in tears and going around the table to close the embrace between us. She took me by suprise but i still react on instant and return the same energy. I looked over my mom shoulder that dad was smiling, Amber also but wider. But James was like frozen in place.

She finally let go of me.
I look at Hugo and his family. The were shocked at first but also smiling.
His father and brother also jumped on him and congratulating us.

Hugo's dad:Champ, im proud of you. You're finaly gonna have a family of your own.
Axel:Wow baby bro. I'm impressed. I didn't know you would make her pregnant right away. Were waiting that long?

Hugo and Axel were teasing each other since... Well since ever. Hugo got used to it but sometimes Axel took it a little far. Hugo punched him in the head.

Axel:Hey! That was so uncalled!
Hugo:Really? Because i think you did. Be careful what you say.

I just laughed at them.

"Sofia."

Before i could respond i got jumped again but this time by my sister.

"I love you sis, im so happy for you."

"Thank you."

After me and Amber broke apart. I looked at James. I was waiting for what he would say to us. Hugo came and stand right next to me.

"James please say something."

Everybody looked at him.

James stand up and walked toward us. His eyes gone dark. He looked like he was ready to murder Hugo or me?
This gave me chills.

"Is-s everything alright?"

Shit i stuttered. Can he im scared?

James looked me in the eyes.

James:Hugo when did it happen?

I heard Hugo gulped. He's scared but not as much as me. I could tell that he was caught of guard a little but he got back to his brave self.

Hugo:What do you mean when?
James:I want to know.
Hugo:The night after the ceremony i mean after the party.
James:I see. So you couldn't hold in ya.

James started to laugh.
Me and Hugo were shocked.

James:Hehehhe you should have seen your faces. I'm sorry i had to. Wait did you really think that i would be mad? I mean dad would probably got mad but he didn't. I would be the last person to be mad.

We all were staring at him in disbelief of how he acted right now. Dad and mom weren't that much suprised.

"Wait what?"

Hugo:James are you okay? Do you have fewer or something?
Amber:Brother we should go check your temperature.

James:Guys im fine. Im not mad, because if i accepted you two would be together i knew that this day would come. Im happy for you two.

He put his hands on his hip and smiled widely with his eyes closed.

I ran up to him and gave him a hug. Hugo did the same.

After this we all laughed up together and started talking how this will change our lives for better. How our families will help us if we ask for help.
Everything turned out great.

I know we had ups and downs but at the end it all gets settled down.
Some people might say that end is not close yet or that it's just started.
I like to think more of new beginning. New life, new opportunities, new member of a family.

Hugo and i are happy together. We will be more happy when this little bean comes to this world.
I can't wait to see what more await us in the future.

THE END

GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKE THE END. IT'S KINDA CHEESY BUT STILL CUTE. AGGHH.

Anyway a new book is coming soon, another hugfia. My friend will maybe help me like giving me ideas and similar.

Also if you want a special chapter like whith their kid or like one of their dates.

Im thinking of rewriting first few chapters of this book. When i look back i cringe. So i will rewrite a little so it won't look cringe as much but nothing will change.

Also wanna say that its my bday today (22.10.)

See you guys in my other or new books.
Bug out😜💖