CHAPTER 16 - Sometimes things doesn't go as planned

Hugo's POV

I run after Sofia. After she stopped she was talking in such disappoint at her dad.

"How could he do this to me? I am just a ordinary girl who became a princess over night and now he wants me to get married. Like those stories in royal fairy tales."

"Sof please calm down. Everything will be all right, trust me."

"How could my mom agree to that?"

"My sweet princess. You know i love you and nothing will come between us. We are gonna tell them that we love each other."

"And then magically everything will be normal and okay. But it won't. Dad will stick to what he said. Unless..."

"Unless what?"

"When he returns and that will be in two weeks. You will have to shown him that you deserve me."

"You are right. But how? You know i will do anything for you."

"Yeah i know that. But we will make a plan and play something off and show him that you are brave, smart, funny and loyal just like i see you"

"Do you really think it coukd work?"

"Yes."

"Sof I love you and i will dp anything to keep you mine."

"I love you to babe."

And you might guess what happened. We kissed. Nothing will tell us apart.
But of course something will always come in our way.

James and Amber walked in the room just when we were kissing.

"Sofia you didn't even get married and you already cheat and you cheat on you soon-to-be-husband brother." Amber said in anger and glaring at Sofia the whole time.

"You little bastard. You are two timing evil dog." James yelled at Hugo.

Sofia's POV

Amber was giving me lessons about marriage and arranging them.
I wasn't really listening to her but when i heard James talking to Hugo like that. I stepped in front of Hugo and looked my brother straight in the eyes and said :"Don't yell at him, don't touch him and don't ever speak to him."

James stood in shook.

"But Soffy he is.." I cut james off.
I was full of madness.

"Since you love to investigate my life or should be more clear, love life. Why don't you worry about your life for change."

"Sofia i am worried for you just as much Amber is."

"If you aren't a big brother all the time maybe i would tell that me and Hugo are dating for almost 2 months."

James and Amber got embarrassed and we all stood there in silence.

"James can you let us talk?" Hugo asked.

"But..."

James started to explain himself but Hugo was getting annoyed.

"Just go okay."

"Fine, let's go Amber."

Hugo and Sofia was left alone once again.

"Thanks for the help." Hugo said.

"Nothing. I told you i was gonna do anything for you."

"Actually i say that."

"Really? Wow i thought i said that. Oh wait i did but inside my head."

"Wow. That just."

"What say it!"

"That was too smooth."

"Hehehhe really?Anyway let's go."

"Yeah we should go."

_____________________________

Days passed by and soon dad come home. Also Axel moved in our castle and Hugo was staying for one week.
_______________________________

Hugo's POV
I will be staying at Sofia's castle for one week. I really don't wanna leave her and we still need to figure out how to turned down the engagement.
Sofia is so sad. Sofia tried talking to her mom and dad but they just didn't let go.
Right now, me and my love are laying on the grass, wrapped in each other arms in our garden.

Sofia's POV
"Hugo we can't ruined engagement no matter how hard we tried."

"I know. But look on the bright side. My brother is a good husband mate-."

I stopped him right there and kissed him.

"No one could ever replace you. I love you so much."

He kissed me back and looked me in the eyes.

"And no one could ever take my heart. You are the one who stole it."

"When i get married, we will needed to be friends and i could never be friends with you. I love you more than a friend."

"I know Sof."

"I have plan."

"What is it?"

"When i will be the Queen i can change rules and that stuff right?"

"Yeah but i still don't understand."

"I can demand for divorce...."

"And you can marry me?"

"Yes. Totally not the way i expected how will i be propose, but still yes. Heheh."

"My love don't worry."

He winked at me.
I rolled my eyes and kissed him.
He deepened the kiss. It was so passionate and hot.

We break the kiss as we gasped for air.

I can tell he wanted to this all day but i needed to stop him.

"Hugo i am sorry but i gotta go. I promise James that we will go practice flying derby."

"Whyyyyy? Can't we be together just for a little while? Pleaseee?"

"Unfortunately no. I gotta go."

"But babe..."

"No buts. James will get mad at me for ghosting him."

"Fine, be careful."

"Always."

________________________________

As James and I were flying in the air.
I don't know how but we separated. I started to worry. I looked for him everywhere.
It was not enough that i was mad about the engagement and that Hugo and I are forbidden to be together, now i lost myself and can't find James.

"Hey Sof you don't lool so well. Do you need to rest, maybe we need to land?"

"No i am just fi-."

I couldn't finish my sentence. My mind went black.

Hi guys. Sorry i've haven't uploaded in awhile. I have one week before school start. NOO😭
Anyway i hope you like this new chapter.
What do you think what happened?
Bug out💖😜