CHAPTER 29 - The NEWS pt. 1

"Hugo i-i."

"What is my love?"

"I need to tell you something."

___________________________________

Sofia's POV
Well it's now or never.
Here goes nothing.

"I'm pregnant."

"I'm sorry what? You could you say it One more time if i heard it right?"

"i said I'm pregnat. You're gonna be a father."

I pull the drawer beside bed and showed him a test that showed positive.
I was scared to look at his face. He was quite. When i finally had courage to lool up. I saw him crying and smiling at the same time.
He look me in the eyes.

" Im gonna be a dad."

He jumped onto me and hugged tightly but not to much bc of baby.

"Are you happy babe?"

"Of course i am. I love you soo much. I can't believe we're gonna be parents. You're gonna be amazing mom."

Now it was my time to cry.

"And you're gonna be an amazing dad. I love you Hugo."

We sharred a passionate kiss.

"Well now i have two babies."

He smirked at me.
I blushed a shape dark red colour.

"Shut up you idiot."

"But im your idiot."

"Yes, yes you are."

We sharred another kiss before pulling away. I wasn't that scared to tell Hugo but still i was. Im more scared how my family is gonna react.

"Babe how it happened?"

"Don't ask how! You idiot!"

I turned my head away and showed my head in my heands.

"I-i know how. I meant how did you found out our when?"

"Well you know how i was throwing up all day then got went home with Amber."

"Yeah?"

"I knew it was possible but still wasn't sure. Amber bought me a test. And yeah that's it."

"So Amber was first to know."

He lowered his head. Was he really sad that he didn't found first?

"Does it really matter if Amber was first to know ? I mean, right when i found out with Amber i wanted to told you right away."

"It doesn't but i wanted to be there when that happened."

"I know. But you know what? We can tell my family together the big news."

"Oh yea-"

I think i can see the dark aura creep around his head or am i imagining it??

"Eh-h, what is it?"

"James."

Oh no. I get it now. The family won't be much of a problem but James might be. I know it sounds like he is against us when he clearly said he support us. But what will James said when he hears how his little sister was banged by his best friend and on top of that on the wedding night.

"We're screwed."

"Yep."

____________________________________