CHAPTER 6 - 2 months?!?! WHAT?

After a few weeks.

Sofia's POV
A few weeks past and I started more falling in love with Hugo. I want to tell him how do i feel but i am still confused about conversation between him and James. My father called me to meet him in the throne room.
When i entered the room i accidentally bumbed into dad or atleast i though is my dad.

"Sorry dad i wasn't watc-." i was cut of when i saw.

"Hugo,what are doing here?"

"Your father will tell you. Let's go."

"Hi dad. You needed to speak with me."

"Yes and i see you met Hugo on the way."he pointed at him.

"Yes i did."

"Do you know who is King Garrick?"

"Yes. It's Hugo's father."

"He and I are going on a bussines trip together for two months. He asked me if Hugo and his brother could stay here and i agreed. I just wanted you to know the situation."

"Alright,thanks dad."

"You can go now."

"Goodbye." i said goodbye to dad.

I was thinking how much times i will embarrass myself infront Hugo. Even though he won't noticed me since he only sees me as a friend.
My thoughts were interrupted by Hugo.

"Earth to Sofia. Hello?"

He said while wawing his hands in front of my eyes.

"Sorry. I was just thinking something."

"Okay. Do you have some time before dinner?"

"I do. I need to work my homework."

"Alright see ya."

"Byee."

I run to my room and crushed into the bed. I lied to Hugo that i have homework because i can't believe that my crush will be living in my castle for 2 months! WHAT!?!?

I know it's short but i don't know what to write next?
Anyway i hope you like it.
Bug out😜💖