CHAPTER 22 - Face to Face

Sometimes we hurt people without realising it. Even the most wonderful day can be ruined by a simple dark cloud. Same goes for people. You say one wrong word and it's all over.
Maybe we're scared to admit our fears but eventually we have to face them.
People got hurt because they're scared or they are trying to protect those who they love.

Sofia's POV
As i was left alone in the hallways, i put my thoughts into deep thinking.
What have i done except for not talking? Why didn't i talk to her if she was my friend?
Something isn't right to this story of hers. The only person that could help me now is my good friend mr. Cedric.
He is the best wizard i know.
I hope he isn't locked down as others.
As i stepped in fornt of his doors i lightly knocked.
Weird! Nobody is answering. Usually there are some words that are annoyed. I realised the door were unlocked. When i come in, there was nobody. Shiramu already defeated Cedric and locked him with the others. I rush to the books to find some spells that could help me free my friends. Also i found a wand that i usually use for my subject in school. I wrote a letter and send it. I thought i could use a help from the outside.
As i was preparing i was still thinking what have i done in the past. I still couldn't remember.
I guess she will have to tell me.
Speaking of the devil, it's time to face her. If only i can remember what have i done wrong. Isn't weird that i can't remember her at all for being my friend but i remember everybody like Jade, Ruby, my family, royal friends, Hugo?
I would never forget a great friend.

Meanwhile with others in the dungeons
Third's POV

Roland:Hugo where is Sofia???
Hugo:I am sorry your majesty, Shiramu has was too powerful for me and i couldn't do anything. I tried to protect her but it wasn't enough.

Hugo with each word was feeling more and more useless, tears were falling out of his beautiful dark blue eyes.

James:Hey it's alright. You did everything you could.

Amber:And you know that Sofia is a brave girl.

Hugo:Yes she is.

Miranda:If Sofia is there all alone meaning there is going to be a duo.

Amber:Duo?

Miranda:Shiramu will challenge her to a duo of a two wizards.

Cedric:That's right. If we want to interrupt a duo we need to challenge her with something she want, because you can never get between a duo unless something you have to offer.

James:Then what are we waiting here?

Miranda:We need to go up and help Sofia but first how do we get out of here?

Lucinda:Leave it to me.

Amber:Lucinda what are you doing here? And how did you get into the castle without being spotted??

Lucinda:Amber breath. Sofia send me a magical letter, you just wrote it and send it with a simple spell. I thought her thatbso we can communicate anytime we want.

Roland:I gotta say. Im impressed.

James looked at Hugo and elbow him.
"Told you she was tough." James whispered at him.

Lucinda broke a spell that was on padlock doors.

Hugo:Thank you, now all we gotta figure out what to offer her and what happened in the past because Sofia can't remember.

Miranda:I believe i know what's going on and what to offer.

They gathered around queen Miranda and carefully listening to the story.