CHAPTER 26 - Odd Feeling

Sofia's POV
I woke up by the person pulling me closer. I was crushed in hugo chest. His head was on top of mine. His breathing was so peaceful, it made me feel relaxed. The events of last night came rushing to my mind. We were still naked and our legs entangled.

"Morning beautiful."

I probably waking him up by movig a little.

"Morning, did i wake you up?"

"No, i was awake for a few minutes. I was just enjoying while you were sleeping. You looked so cute."

I blushed madly, i know that by his big smirk.

"Shut up." i said it quietly but enough for him to hear me.

"Heheh whatever you say, but now i can wake up everyday and see your beautiful sleeping face."

"And i can wake up to see you by my side."

We embraced in deep passionate kiss.

"Now let's get ready."

Before i even got a chance to get up, i got pulled up in a tight embrace.

"Nooo, pleasee a little moree."

"Did you just seriously said that in a baby voice?"

"So what if i did. PLEASEE LET'S STAAY."

"But-"

"Only a few minutes."

"Ugh finee."

A few minutes passed by us cuddling, we the got ready and went down to the great hall for breakfast.

Amber:Well hello you two.

We both blushed lightly.

James:You didn't do anything naughty now did you?

Amber:Oh James leave them alone.

THANK YOU AMBER. I OWE YOU.

James glared at Hugo.
I need to broke the tension.

"So guys, what happened yesterday, we were tired so we went to sleep and where are mom and dad?"

James:Mom and Dad are at Hugo's castle, we don't know why.

Amber:Yesterday was pretty boring when you left. Nothing special happened.

Hugo:Well that's a first.

"I agree. So are we gonna celebrate more or what? Since we left early. Hehe."

Amber:Guys let's go out just the 4 of us? What do you say? It's been long!

James:Yeah. Let's go.

Hugo:Sure it will be fun.

"Of cour-"

Before i could finish i felt something burning in my stomach. I knew what was going to happen. I put my hand on the mouth and rushed to the bathroom.

Hugo's POV

I rushed behind Sofia to check up on her.

"Babe you okay?"

"Gwaah, i don't think so. I think breakfast didn't nicely get along with my stomach."

"What did you ate?"

"Just some cereal. Maybe the milk was rotten but the taste was okay so mayb expired only a few days. Well no more cereal for me."

I sat behind her. Hold her hair up and gently rubbing her back.

"Shh. It's okay."

After she puked her gut out probably, my poor baby, she went to refresh her self and then we left.