CHAPTER 24 - A day to REMEMBER

4 months later

The day has finally come. The day we all been waiting for. Sofia and Hugo's wedding.

Hugo's POV

I was soo happy and extremely nervous at the same time. I was getting ready and all of a sudden questions were coming to my head like "What if i don't love her anymore?" or "What if i not protect her or giver her the love she needs?" and "What if I'm NOT ENOUGH???"
I shook my head, i didn't want to think any further. I just want this day to be perfect, after all im getting married to the most amazing and beautiful persone, to the love of my life. I smiled. I was remembering what we have goone through together so we can be the way things are right now. I got nothing to worry about, after all what could've been more perfect than marrying Sofia?

Sofia's POV

Jade, Ruby and Amber helped me with the dress. I couldn't belive that on this day i get to marry the love of my life. My eyes sparkled while girls were just looking at me.

"Save the dirty thoughts for after the wedding."

I never knew that Amber can be this salty and savage at the same time. I blushed like a tomato.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! I'M NOT THINKING OF ANYTHING? HEHEHE"

I think she could read me that easil6, to tell you the thruth she is right. Maybe i was thinking of Huho and me in the same bed, waking everyday beside him, and him kissing me everywhere.
I blushed.

"Oh sis, chill I'm just playing with you, though you should know that you dont have to rush on kids very soon, at least enjoy each other fo awhile ya know?"

She smirked at me. Ruby and Jade were just snickering behind my back while fixing the dress.

"Girls stop it. It's not like i don't want kids it just that I'm not sure if Hugo wants a kid?"

I don't know where that though came from but since Amber got in that direction. I couldn't help but think about what the future holds for us.

"Aaaaand DONE." Amber said in excitement. "Sis you look beautiful. When Hugo sees you, he will want to rip of that dress of you."

I just laughed at Amber. I can't believe how much Amber had changed but in a good way.

*knock knock*

"Am I interrupting something?"

We turned and see James in a dark blue taxido.

(A/N:I forgot mention that they have a themed wedding - dark blue and white. I just didn't want an ordinary wedding like black and white😅)

"Hi James. You can come in." i said in rather annoyed voice but smiled anyways.

"Sof can i talk to you alone?"

I gave girls a look that says will-you-left-us-alone-for-a-moment. They gave me a nod and left. I heard a door shut.

"So what's up?"

"I was just wondering some things. I talked to Hugo earlier."

"O-oh alright." i stutter. I was afraid he would reject us being together at the last moment. After all he was against it at first but later he just stop worrying about it.

"I know how i wasn't a good brother to you by rejecting your relationship with my best bud. But as the time went i saw how you two make each other happy."

I was stunned by this. My brother was really okay with it. He likes seeing the two of us together???

"Really?" i starter tearing up.

"Yeah. Im glad you found someone who is good enough for you. Though you can always count on me if something bad happens. I want to protect my little sister. Im just afraid of you getting hurt just as I'm afraid for Amber too."

"You are the best brother i coul ever ask for!"

We hugged each other in tears. He realised me from the hug. "Just don't kiss in front of me ever again! You got it!"

"Hheheh yes." i smiled at him. I gave him one last hug before he went.

Hugo's POV

After James talked to me, i felt so much relieved. It's almost time to get married to the love of my life.

TIME SKIP TO THE CEREMONY

I was waiting at the aisle for my love. My best man was my best bud James.
To my right side was standing Sofia bridesmaid, it was Amber.
The music started. The little girls were  throwing rose petals everywhere, right behind them i saw the most beautiful person. SOFIA.
WOW, she is just wow. I was left speechless. Her dad was walking with her. I opened my mouth, making it say 'i love you'. She just smiled and said 'i love you too'. Her dad give her a kiss on her cheek and give her hand into mine.  He leaned down to my ear, to lightly whisper something that only i could hear.

"Take care of her."

I nooded my head.

I took Sofia's hands and interlocked them with mine.
I was looking at her like i win a prize or something. She looked at me in the eyes. I got lost in her eyes.

The priest started the wedding ceremony.
_______________

"Do you prince Hugo take Sofia as your lawful wife?"

"I do." i smiled.

"Do you princess Sofia take Hugo as your lawful husband?"

"I do." she smiled.

"You may kissed the bride."

I took her by her waist which bringed her closser to me. We both leaned until our lips touched. It was sweet yet passionate kiss.
Everyone was applauding and cheering on. We break apart and brimg our heads together. We both looked into each outher and smiled.
We were finally married. I can't believe it. She's mine.

Sofia's POV
Everything happened so fast. Once we break our kiss i starter crying. I was soo happy. We finally got married. He's mine.

Skip time to after party

We were dancing all evening. Everyone was having fun. The cake was soo good. I was starting to be tired so i went on the balcony to get some air.

"Best day EVER." I sighted happily.

I was suprised by some arms around my waist.

"You know it could get better." he acted innocent.

"Oh really how?" i played with him.

"Why don't we call a night in and go to our bedrooms and I'll show you." as he smirked, he winked at me. Wow i never saw this side of him. I kinda got turned on.

"I suppose we could."

Hugo took her in bridal style and started running.

"AGH-Hugoo put mee down!"I was caught of guard somehow.

"You wish princess."

Hi guyss. Soo inhoped you liked this beautiful wedding of our little cinnamon rolls. It was soo adorable but the end kinda got a little hehe*smirk* out of hand *smirk*opsie.

Tell me if you want a smut in the next chapter?