CHAPTER 14 - Sofia's Birthday

Hugo's POV

I was at my castle preparing everything for Sofia's birthday. Zandar, Clio, Amber, Axel and others were helping. James was at the castle with Sofia keeping her busy.
We were almost ready just it was missing something or someone.

Sofia's POV

James and I were playing tennis. Then he insisted to go swimming and then he wanted to race on our horses.
After we finish all this i asked him:"James what's going on? You want to do sports and race all day."

"What? Can't i spend a day with my little sis?"

"You can. But it's just not you. And where is Amber?"

"She is picking a new tiara. You know how much time she needs.?

"Yeah. Then i will go help her."

I smiled and slowly walking to the castle.

"Nooo, I mean, you know that she needs full concentration and she needs to do it on her own."

"Okay then."

I walked to the Minimus.

"Do you want another race perhaps?"

"No, i am going to look for Hugo. I haven't seen him all day and that seems odd. Don't you think?"

"Yeah. Then i go with you."

"However you want."

James's POV

I was trying my best to keep Sofia far away as possible from the party and the others.
I was thinking if i go with her i could try to distract her. But I can tell she knew that i was hiding something from her.

Thank god I managed to keep her away from the castle and soon it was time to go to the party.
We went to the Hugo's castle. She searched for him and i was pretending that i didn't know where is he.
Soon we came to the ice rink but before she came i closed her eyes and then.....

SUPRISE!!!

Sofia's POV

When James putted his hands away from my eyes i couldn't believe what I saw.
It was a party and my friends.

Hugo came to me and hugged me and said in my ear :Happy Birthday my love.

A tears of joy started to coming. Everyone come to me and congratulate me.

"You all remembered."i said with tears running down my cheek.

" We never forget. It was suprise."James said.

"It was Hugo's idea afterall."Amber said.

" Really?" i looked at him in shook.

After a lot of congratulations and tears it was time for cake.

(Imagine it was close to the ice rink and that is baby purple)

" Sof you have to blow your candles and cut the cake. "Amber said in excitement.

I closed my to think of a wish but then i remembere that i don't have to wosh for anything because everything is right here. I opened my eyes and wished that it stayed this way. That i have friends and family by my side forever.

Everyone was clapping while i was cutting the cake.

___________________

Later that evening

Me and Hugo were spending the evening in the garden before we go to sleep.
I lay on his chest listening to his heartbeat. He put his arms around me and hold me.
Soon we found ourselves cuddling next to each other.

"Happy Birthday Princess."
"Thank you my sweet Prince."

We kissed and started to look in the bright dark sky full of stars.

"What did you wish for?"
"That everything stays this way, my friends, family and you stays with me forever, i mean to never left me alone."
"That will never happen."
"You sure?"
"Yes."

We kissed one more time before we returned into the castle.

Hi guys. Finally a new chapter huh? I know it's short but it's still a new chapter. Hope you like it.
Bug out😜💖