CHAPTER 11 - Should I confess or not?

Sofia's POV
I woke up in the morning and do my morning routine. I noticed that Hugo was still asleep.
I didn't want to wake him up so i queitly went out of the room and went to the library.
I wanted to read new book. Something about romance then i found "To all the boys i've loved before". It looked very interesting so i started to read.
Later i went back to room to see is Hugo awake and he still didn't.

"Hey. Wake up. It's time to get up."

"Please. 5 more minutes."

"No. It's late. Come on."

"Fineee."

His hair was very messy so i laughted it off.

"What so funny?"

"Your hair. Let me just fix it for you."

I brush my hands threw his hair. It was soft and clean.
I looked at Hugo and he was looking at me. He leaned in slowly.
I feel like he might like me because he wants to kiss me. I lean in and started closing my eyes but then.
Maid come in. We quickly spread apart.

"Breakfast is served." Maid said.

"Will come in a second." Hugo said.

"Let's go."

After breakfast i went to the stable planning to ride on Minimus.

"Morning Minimus. Are you ready for morning riding?"

"Morning princess. I am always ready."

"Let's go then."

"Minimus i need your advice because i don't know how long i can take it."

"Of course princess, just ask!"

"Well i have a crush on Hugo and i am afraid to tell him but i am not sure does he love me that way."

"I understand princess. I think you should still try. What are you afraid of?"

"I am scare how to tell him. What if he makes fun of me?"

"Sofia if you know him very well then you'll know how will he react."

"You are right. I am going to tell him right NOW."

"That's the spirit."

At the palace.

I was searching for Hugo but he was nowhere to be found. I accidentally bump into Axel.

"Sorry Axel. Do you know where is Hugo?"

"No. Last time I saw him was at the garden."

"Thanks anyway. Bye."

I was searching for him but he was nowhere to be found. I got worried. I searched everywhere for him.
It's been almost 2 hours and still he is not nowhere at tje castle.

"Where is he?" i asked quietly.

"Who are you looking for?"

I lifted my head up to see who was talking to me. But when i saw who it was i burst into tears of worries.

"Hugo i was looking for you. Where were you? I was worried sick. I thought something happened to you."

I quickly hugged him.

"Sof i am here now. Don't worry. I was at my castle."

"Why you didn't tell anybody where are you going?"

"Because i needed to take something from my room."

"And that would be?"

"Were you that worried for me?"

"Well yes. Don't ever do that to me!"

"Geez calm down. I am here now."

"Can i talk to you later?"

"Yeah sure."

"Meet me in the garden at 19:00."

"Sounds serious."

"Well yes. I need to tell you something."

"You can tell me now."

"No,it's easier for me."

"If you say so."

I was in my room trying to calm myself. I knew today was the day that i am gonna tell him how do i feel. I am just scared of his reactions and how i am going to tell him.
Soon it was time to go to the garden. I picked a rose dress that i never wore before.

Simple dress but still pretty.
I am so stressing out because of this.
I went to the garden.
It was nothing special but it was a very beautiful and place where you can just relax.

I grabbed some blanket, i assumed it would be cold and i was right

Soon he came. Gosh he is soooo handsome.

"Hi Hugo."

"Hi Sof. Wow you look beautiful."

"Thanks, you look very handsome."

"Why thank you. The garden looks amazing."

"I use to come here when i need to think or need some time alone."

"Does it help?"

"Yeah sure does."

"You wanted to tell me something. What is it?"

Suddenly i got nervous and blushed. I took a deep breath.

"Hugo we are friends now for a long time."

"Yeah and?"

He sounded so worried.

"I don't know how to say. So i will just say it. I love you. I love you more than a friend. You understand me and nobody has ever understood me like you. You make me laugh and cheer me up when i am sad. I love you more than i loved anyone in my whole life. I understand if you don't feel the smae way. "

" Sofia i am so glad you had told me that because I love you with every bit in my heart. You are the most amazing person I have ever met. Sincere as a melody. Clear as a music note. You were the song i kept hearing in my head since the day i met you."

(A/N: The confession of Hugo is the confession from Luka is Miraculous. If you read my miraculous story you woukd know that i love them and silencer was really sweet. Just someone doesn't ship them. Anyways it is the sweetest confession i ever heard.)

I busrt into tears and hugged him tightly.
He break the hug and looked at me. He leans in and kiss me. It was sweet and soft.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Hugo said.

We kissed one more time before we went inside the castle and went to sleep.

Guys i am sooooo sorry for not uplodaing almost a month. I was bussy with last weeks of school and i had writers block so I believe you deserve a kiss of our little cute shipp. Hope you like it.
Bug out😜💖