-1-

Here starts the new book of Happily Ever After story.

Hope you guys will like this.

Silent readers press the 🌟 button.

Avoid mistakes if any...

A girl was sleeping peacefully on the bed with a baby inbetween her and her husband.

The 3 month baby moved a little trying to get up...it can mostly move his hands and legs. The baby wanted to the mommy's attention who was fast to sleep...

On not able to get her attention by touching her but couldn't even turn. On not having any other option baby used his best way that is crying...

The baby wailed out so loudly that the lady immediately got being alert...she looked at the baby and immediately took the baby in her arms...

Lady: kya hua...baby...shh sh...

She sat properly on the bed and opening her kurta's first two buttons and brought the baby closer to her chest and started feeding.

She was humming a song...she smiled at her baby who was sucking her nipple very fast.

Lady: so you are so hungry...sorry baccha mummy so gayi thi...

She said moving her hand ob the baby's head. She turned her gaze to the boy who was sleeping beside them.

Lady: see baby how ur daddy is sleeping....

The baby looked at her slightly still attached to her nipple...but the baby again got busy with drinking the milk. The lady giggled and turned towards the boy who was sleeping beside them...

Lady: Manik... Manik get up...

The boy sleeping is non other then Manik Malhotra and the lady is Nandini Murthy...oops Nandini Malhotra.

Manik: tch kya hai Nandini...sone do na...already raat ko yeh rota rehta hai...

Nandini:oye don't you dare say anything about my baby...chalo utho...

Manik:tch...

Saying this opened his eyes only to smeet Nandini's glaring eyes...he chuckled and sat properly...

Manik: why are you glaring? Maine kya kiya?

Nandini:kitna sote ho tum...

Manik: ohh see ur baby boy is the one responsible...he doesn't let me romance with you,he doesn't let me sleep also...

Manik said pouting and Nandini chuckled and said

Nandini:he is a baby okay...toh voh yeh san karta hi rahega...

Manik:hmm...vaise tum kab uthi?

Nandini:just now...Rehaan was crying...so got up...

Manik frowned and said

Manik: you should I have woke me up na...

Nandini: taki tum dono mujhe aur satao...

Well when it comes to Rehaan and Manik they both will not let anyone do any work...

Manik:oye...

Nandini:what?

Manik:kuch nahi....acha I'll fresh and up...aaj concert hai...

Nandini: Manik aaj are you sure? I mean are you really going to announce about us?

She asked this as Manik had never told anyone about he being in married and already having a baby...yes though he is famous though all his fabs knows that Nandini and Manik's are in relationship but they still don't know about Rehaan and their Marriage.