✨6✨

Hey guys!😁

Okay, get ready with tissue agar woh nahi ho toh blanket bhi chalega because probably you guys will cry.

Avoid mistakes if any.

"Bhoo" Nandini got scared that she slipped from the stairs. Rolling down from top till the end of the stair resulted in hurting her belly, forehead and he elbows. Rehaan who came inside shouted seeing her...

"Mumma!"

Everything felt numb. Nandini had closed her eyes with her hands around her bump trying to protect her baby. But her tummy hit on the edge of the railing badly making her shout in pain and also in horror.

"Agh!" She rolled till mid of the stairs and lied down on them with her head facing downstairs and legs upstairs. Everyone were numb.

Nandini was in so much pain that her tears fell out of her eyes, her eyes squeezed spilling more tears and mouth opened with painful moans.

"Mumma! Mumma..." Rehaan ran towards her followed by Cabir. Rehaan held his mother.

"Mumma...chachu...mumma..." He hiccuped while crying. Aradhya who came inside saw her mother on the stairs crying badly. She ran with wobbly steps.

"Mumma..." She cried seeing her in pain. Cabir lifted Nandini in his arms and went out saying to Dhruv.

"Call Manik and tell him to come to the hospital." Dhruv nodded and called him.

Rehaan and Aradhya followed Cabir. They didn't care about their state. Most important was their mother.

"Baccha, shant. Hum jaa rahe hai hospital." Consoled Navya but they were in the state to understand anything.

                       ............................

I was busy in the meeting near Malhotra mansion when I got a call from dhruv. Doesn't he know that I have a meeting. Instead of picking it up I cut the call.

"So, with that we will...." Tch! Again. What is wrong with Dhruv.

"Excuse me gentleman it's important." Excusing myself I moved towards the corner and placed my phone on my ear.

"Hello! Haven't I told you..." But my breathes stopped listening him.

"Manik, Nandini ko hospital leke gaye hai. She fell from the stairs. Tu bhi jaldi aa."

How? She...she fell from...stairs? How? I need to leave... I..need...

Shaking my head I went towards the business delegates and told them I have a emergency. Taking my car I reached the hospital within 10 minutes because it's near my house only. As soon as I entered I asked the receptionist about emergency case of my wife and she said she is taking to thw operation room/labour room.

I ran towards the floor, but when I reached my breath again stopped seeing my both the children crying their lungs out. I moved towards them and they saw me.

"Papa!Papa ..mumma...gir...mumma..."
Rehaan my boy is vulnerable. He hugged me so so tight and Aradhya was shivering holding my legs. I knelt down and hugged both of them.

"Stop crying baby. Stop. What happened to my strong baby?" I asked wiping their tears but Rehaan's reply made my heart shrink.

"But, our strength is in pain papa. Mumma ko kuch nahi hoga na? Aur baby? Will the baby be fine?" What to say to him, I... I just bobbed my head and said