✨9✨

Avoid mistakes if any.

07.02.2022

A black colour car stopped infront of a mall and three people got down. They were none other than Nandini, Manik and their princess Aradhya.

"So ready princess?" Asked Manik to which shd excitedly bobbed her head making Nandini chuckle.

They entered inside and directly moved to see which movie is up. There was nothing special so they opted to shop something for themselves.

They came towards Big Bazaar. Entering inside they noticed lot of crowd. Ofcourse, soon Diwali will be there.

"Oh shit! I forget, 10 din baad diwali hai. Manik chalo help me." Nandini said making him open his mouth wide.

"Oh hello! Madam, main yahan apni princess ke sath time spend karne aaya hun not to shop with you. You continue with your shopping me and my princess are going to shop for her." Saying this he pulled Aradhya with him making Nandini stand there with mouth wide open.

Aradhya turned and gave her apologetic smile making her chuckle and mouth 'its okay enjoy your time.'

Nandini turned and started with her diwali shopping. She first went to DIY and bought some decoration stuff.

Here Manik and Aradhya entered into a fun game zone. First they went to play basketball.

"Papa, let me do na." She cribbled as she saw him playing very well. Manik chuckled and let her win the game.

She jumped when she scored more than him. Many people were surprised seeing Manik Malhotra in the game zone. But he cared less about them. For him his princess is most important than anyone.

"Papa let's try that one." She pointed at the dart game. He agreed and stood infront of the target taking the darts.

Manik aimed and it hit the 3rd line making her squeal. Manik laughed and continued to play. Like this he hit 2 more in the 4th line.

Now it was time of Aradhya she came forward and aimed at the target and it hit directly in middle making her jump again in excitement.

"Wow Aru! You are good at it." She gave him sheepish smile and continued to play for second time she hit 3rd line and the 3rd time she hit the 2 line which clearly states she is winner.

They played few more games and decided to buy some stuffs. They came back near the grocery shop.

"Dad, let's have barbeque today." She said he agreed moving to buy some chicken. She went and bought some macaroni, cheese and butter. She looked around until her gaze fell on her favourite thing.

Manik was busy choosing the best chicken, taking it as a chance she slowly moved and picked up 4-5 korean noodles and kept them in the cart.

"Aru, this much will be enough?" He asked turning around to which bobbed her head. He went to keep it in the cart but saw korean noodles he looked up and she gave him sheepish smile and pleaded to buy.

"Fine! But don't blame me if your mother scolds you." He said keeping the chicken in the cart.

"Woh kuch nahi bolengi. Abhi chalo, let's bill it out. Mumma ko bhi dhundana hai. She is alone." She said dragging him with her to the bill counter.