✨7✨

Here is the update! Enjoy reading! Avoid mistakes if any.

Present

Aradhya came out of her room in her favourite that she will anywhere and anytime.

When she came down she saw her mother busy doing something on the laptop and her brother nowhere to be seen.

"Maa!" She called her out Nandini looked up at her.

"Haan Aru...kahin bahar ja rahi ho?" She bobbed her head.

"Woh humare friend circle ne movie plan ki hai. Main 7 baje tak aa jaungi. Aap please Ramesh kaka ko movie complex theatre ke paas bhej dena. I don't want dad and bhai to get angry on me again for not calling Ramesh kaka." She said fumbling and playing with her dupatta.

"Aru, come here." Nandini patted the side of her sofa and she followed her action. Nandini took her hands in hers and said softly as possible

"You know na, aapke papa aur aapke bhai kitne possessive aur protective hai hum dono ke taraf. Woh aapke bhale ki liye hi bolte hai. Unka decision agar aapke against ho toh samjh jana ki woh aapki safety ke liye hi hai. Aur jab aapko lage ki aapke papa galat hai ya Rehaan galat hai make sure to voice it out to them. Make them understand your point. Aise gumsum rehne ki koi jarurat nahi hai. Hmm?"

Aradhya agreed and hugged her tightly.

"Aap nahi hote toh pata nahi kya hota." She said looking at her. Nandink smiled and shook her head.

"Pagal! Main chod ke nahi jaane wali meri pyare cartoons ko. You all are my life bachha. Abhi go enjoy the movie and haan don't worry main kaka ko 10 minute pehle jaane ko bolungi. Bye!"

"Bye mumma!" Bidding bye to her Aradhya left the house making Nandini smiled and continued her work.

----------------

Aradhya settled herself on the seat and her girl gang took their places beside her. They were going to watch Spider Man: No  Way Home.

The movies started, the first 15 minites went normal but at one point Aradhya heard a voice which she thought might have heard but ignored it.

Another 10 minutes passed when she again heard the voice making her curious all the more. She turned around only spot her brother just 2 seats away from her on the back with Nisha romancing.

"God! Bhai ko koi aur jagah nahi mili. I will kill him if my friends teases me because of him." Mumbling in anger she turned her gaze again on the screen but while doing so she saw a glimpse of Aarush. She frowned and again looked at the person to see him nowhere.

"Was he really here? I thought he had some work. May be I'm dreaming." Sighing heavily she looked at the screen.

It was interval time. Aradhya went out to use the loo when she saw Aarush holding someone's bag outside the girls washroom.

"With whom has he come?" Before she could go and talk to him she saw a gril coming closer to him and taking the bag she tangled her elbow with his and left to cafe area.

Aradhya felt hurt seeing him with someone else. She followed them but by the time she could reach they had already gone inside the theatre. Sighing she went into the washroom and did her job.

Here in theatre Rehaan sighed and looked at Aarush to see him holding a girl's hand.

"Iss kamine ne pata nahi kaisa jadu kiya hai Aru pe. Yahan ek ladki aur vahan meri behan ko nacha raha hai. Chodunga nahi tumhe main." Nisha sighed seeing his anger.