-2-

Here is the update.

Thank you for ur precious votes and comments on the previous part.

Silent readers press the 🌟 button.

Avoid mistakes if any....

Around 4 pm

Manik entered the room talking over the phone only to witness Nandini and his baby boy having their time.

Smiling to them he moved towards the balcony continuing talking on the phone

Manik:haan...nahi Nandini aur Rehaan baad mein aayega...agar main unke sath aaya toh media ko pata chal jayega...it will be difficult to handle the crowd...mm...fine... I'll see...

He moved inside to see Nandini was getting up to do something...

Manik: Nandini...

Nandini turned and asked smiling at him

Nandini: what happened? You were sounding tensed...

Manik: mm...vahi I was talking to Cabir...woh keh raha hai ki main tum dono ko apne sath le aau...but the problem is ki media hogi and so much of bheed and all...

Nandini knew his condition. She moved towards him placing her hand on his chest near his heart said rubbing over there.

Nandini:main, Rehaan aur papa aa jayenge...relax...

Manik stared at her for time being...the girl who is ever ready to sacrifice everytime is again ready to leave the chance of her coming with him.

Manik: I will figure out something...vaise what were you and Rehaan doing?

Manik asked embracing her waist and she wrapped her hands around his neck

Nandini:nothing much...as usual mother son talks...

Manik: aise bol rahi ho jaise he speaks to you ..

Nandini: he does...with his actions and his giggles...

She said making him smile...his gaze fell on Rehaan who was now fast to sleep. Manik said in daze staring at Rehaan

Manik: I never knew this feeling of being father,having a baby who will call me papa...this feeling is something that I never wanted in my life until u came...

Manik looked at Nandini and she smiled knowing why he was saying...

Manik: seriously Nandini because of you I got this chance...and on top of that I know the feeling of having dad but still not having...

Nandini rubbed his chest again making him look at her again.

Nandini: Manik that is the reason you are so caring towards Rehaan. You love him all your heart.

Manik: he is precious... after he came life has changed. I have been more attentive towards him and you. Fab 5 started getting more albums and I am happy with this beautiful life.

Nandini adored him with smile. He looked at her and pecked her forehead.

Manik:chalo I have to meet fab 5...you and Rehaan come with dad okay?

Nandini bobbed head and he left inside the washroom to fresh and up. Here Nandini sat beside Rehaan with her books. They still had time to leave. So she thought why not to study.

Soon Manik came out with towel around his neck. Manik said

Manik: Nandini what should I wear?

Nandini looked up raising her one eyebrow up