-4-

TARGET: 150+ VOTES

stars_firefly Thank you for the cover

Avoid mistakes if any...

Whole auditorium was silent. They were hell shocked knowing Manik already married and also having a baby.

The only voice that came was Rehaan's cries. Nandini and Manik both panicked. Manik cuddled him in arms making everyone go aww on him.

Still Rehaan didn't stop crying so Nandini took him and left the stage. The anchor then said

Anchor: it is really shocking to see this scene...but you were looking really cute with Rehaan.

Cabir: you don't know lot of things about Manik when it comes to Rehaan.

Anchor:then there are lot of things that we need to know haan...

Manik chuckled and smiled. Later on again Manik and his band sang a song for their fans.

They were moving towards their vanity when the reporters started their job that is clicking pictures,asking some stupid questions.

After a long tiring day they all left from there to their respective houses. Manan entered their room with Rehaan in Nandini's arms.

Manik: feed him I'll get fresh and up...

Nandini:no wait I need to change his clothes then I'll get changed in kapro I can't feed him

Manik bobbed his head and Nandini came out with a cloth which was wet and gave Rehaan a sponge bath.

Soon she changed his clothes and went inside the washroom to change her clothes.

Being a tiring day Manik was almost dozing off but looking at Rehaan his sleep was nothing.

Whenever he used get sleep Rehaan used to get up making both Manan awake.

Manik picked him and and made him lay down on his chest like always he do...he patted his back and pecked his head simantaneously.

Rehaan being naughty was throwing out his saliva making Manik's vaist wet making Manik look at him.

Manik: ohh...baby don't eat that...wait for your mumma she will soon come and feed you...

He tried pulling him away but he used make a face and make some irritated sound. He kept him back on his chest and again Rehaan continued to do the same and Manik sighed knowing he will not listen.

Manik: nahi manoge na aap? Hmm?

Rehaan giggles listening his voice though he didn't understand anything. Manik chuckled and let him be. Soon Nandini came out and moved directly towards the bed so that she can feed Rehaan as he needs to sleep.