9

Nandini got up feeling Rehaan moving in sleep as she was feeding him and didn't even realise that they both fell off to sleep.

As she opened her eyes she saw Rehaan throwing his legs up in the air...looking at her phone. She frowned...looking at the phone she smiled knowing why he was doing like that.

Manik was actually sleeping with his phone on...they had video called and nobody had heart to end the call...

"Aww my baby...papa ko dekh rahe ho? Hmm? Chalo... get up get up...my jaan" Nandini picked up Rehaan but feeling her taking away from his daddy...he shouted making her chuckle

"Aye...ayee..."

"Baad mein...abhi chalo..nai nai karenge phir mera baby fresh fresh ho jayega...then papa ko uthayenge... hain na?" But poor Rehaan was in no mood to have bath...he struggled in his mother's hand making her sigh.

"Rehaan....thik se rahi na...gir jaoge"

Nandini said controlling him...but Rehaan didn't listen...and struggled struggled that he almost fell on the bed....but Nandini held him before that...the hold of Nandini became little tight to which he cried loudly making Nandini worries and Manik get up.

"Shh...shh kuch nahi hua baby...dikhao...kaha lagi? " Nandini made him lie on her lap and caressed the area where the pressure she had put.

"Kya hua Nandini? Why is he crying?" Manik asked worriedly sitting in the bed.

" Kuch nahi Manik...bas mere hath ke pressure ke vajah se ro raha hai...he will recover soon." Nandini said calming down Rehaan...

" Dhyan kaha tha tumhara? Jyada lagi kya?" Manik scolded her...

" Main bas girne se bacha rahi thi...he was struggling in my arms to just be with you....nahi jyada nahi lagi hai..
Hai na baby?" Nandini looked at Rehaan who was looking at his mother with teary eyes. He had stopped crying though.

Nandini hugged him...and he hid himself in her chest. Manik stared at them with a smile.

"Acha Manik get up you will get late otherwise." Nandini said looking at the phone. Manik bobbed his head.

" Chalo then...bye baby...see you afterwards" listening his voice Rehaan peeped out of Nandini's embrace and and gave him a smile.

Bidding bye to them Manik cut the call and went to freshen up. Nandini kept the phone and looked at Rehaan.

" Ho gayi na papa se baat...abhi chalo.." saying this she picked him up and went into the washroom.

In Mumbai Manik came out of the washroom after 10 minutes...

"Nandini mere kapde..." He looked around sighing...

" Ahh Manik..aadat daal le...but Nandini ne meri sari aadatein badal di. Chalo let's choose something to wear now." Saying this he went towards the cupboard

Taking out his oufit he wore them and stood infront of the mirror. Gelling his hair nicely he glanced at himself and left downstairs.

"Good morning dad" Manik wished sitting beside him on the dining table.

"Good morning...aaj itni jaldi kaise uth gaye?" Shrikant asked eating his bread..

" Nahi... actually Rehaan was crying on the phone so got up because of him" Shrikant bobbed his head...

" Unn dono ke bina toh ghar bahut suna suna sa lag raha hai..." Manik smiled sadly and agreed to him.

" Don't worry...soon they will be here." Manik informed him to which he bobbed his head.

"Ahh.... Rehaan ki khili khili avaz se mera din kitne ache se guzar ta tha...but ab ek din ho gaya hai man hi nahi behel raha hai." Shrikant said sadly having his food.

"Hmm...apka yeh haal hai toh mera kya hota hoga dad socho. Uski cries se I used to get up every now and then but see now he isn't here." Manik was feeling sad on not being with them.

They completed their breakfast and then Manik left for the office. Shrikant got busy in the newspaper reading and all.

Here in Manglore Nandini moved out with Rehaan in her hands wrapped in baby towel. He had cried again while having bath giving tough time to Nandini.

She made him wear his clothes after wiping his body and applying powder and all.

She sat on the bed and took him on her lap to feed him since he didn't have anything since he is awake.

I know chota sa update but bare with it.

My health isn't doing well. So I don't how I am going update now.

Next week my College will start and that too offline not online. So let's see how it goes.

Anneyong 🙆.

Do vote and support my stories guys and also try my new story

" It never remains same"