✨8✨

Here is the update. Avoid mistakes if any.

Mood off hai! Online offline ka game chal raha hai yahan. They are still deciding infact the college is confusing the students regarding it at one time they are saying online the exam will be and the other moment they are saying it will offline. Uggghhhh!

Anyways enjoy it. And yeah. Vote the story if you read it. Don't just open, read and leave. If you can't comment thats fine. Atleast vote.

04.01.2022

Rehaan and Manik reached home and they both directly went to Aradhya's room. They saw her sleeping hugging Nandini who was also lying down beside her. Seeing them Nandini signalled them to wait. Freeing herself carefully she came out of the room letting Nisha sleep beside her.

"Kya hua? Kya kiya tum dono ne?" Nandini asked coming down to the hall. The father-duo stared at each other and sighed.

1 hour before

When they reached the house, they were shocked it was not a house instead it was a garage. They knocked on the shutter once it was open they both were shocked seeing the situation.

Everywhere was drugs, blood. It was messed up situation and on top of that Aarush was lying down on the floor with two girls who probably were in drugs effect.

"Yeh kamina... I won't leave him." Saying this Rehaan moved towards him and punched his face really really hard which resulted in nose, lip bleeding. He whimpered in pain but couldn't understand what was happening.

"Rehaan! Stop. We will call the police. Anyways, I'll handle him in my way. Chalo." Manik said to which Rehaan nodded and got up from there. It was really digusting place.

Like within half & hour the police came and took him away. Manik and Rehaan sat in the car and drove towards their house.

"I seriously don't understand how can Aru fall in love with this mo**********" Rehaan gritted his teeths in anger making Manik sigh.

"Stop cursing you idiot. We will handle it. Drive properly." Rehaan pouted and continued to drive.

Present

"He used to do many illegal things. I... I don't know what would have happened if Aru..." Nandini got scared with the thought of just her daughter being into bad hands.

Manik came forward and hugged her tightly.

"Shh! She is with us. And nothing happened with her." Rehaan came forward and made her look at him.

"Maa, do you think I will let any harm come near her? She is the most precious person in our lives. Koi agar kuch karega bhi na jaan se maar dalunga main." Nandini bobbed her head and wiped off her tears.

They all got ready to go when Nandini said "Rehaan, sleep with your dad today. I will be with Aru." Bobbibg his head he moved to change.

Nandini turned to go when Manik held her hand making hee face him. He took a deep breath and said

"Stop stressing yourself. I will handle that guy. And if anything happens call me okay?" She bobbed her head, he leaned towards her and place his lips on her forehead making her close her eyes.