-5-

Here is the update guys.

TARGET: 100 + comments & 400 + votes.

If the target isn't complete I will not update guys.

This part is of 1400 + words guys.

Avoid mistakes if any...

Nandini's exam's were nearing it is her final year. Shrikant was busy in office work. Manik had gone for recording with his friends only and Nandini and Rehaan were home today.

Nandini was sitting on the bed and practicing her musical notes and Rehaan was fast to sleep.

She looked at Rehaan to see if he is getting up or not as it was already 11 and he needed to be fed. She continued to do hef work.

After like half and hour or so Nandini kept the book aside and yawned feeling sleepy. She laid down on the bed and closed her eyes.

After few minutes her phone rang she opened her eyes and immediately picked it up not wanting to disturb Rehaan's sleep.

Nandini smiled looking at the caller ID picking it up she put the phone on her ear.

Nandini: hello.

Manik: Nandini what were you doing?

Nandini: nothing..abhi revise karke was lying down.

Manik:ok acha listen the recording is done and I will be home by 1 so you can study properly.

Nandini: take your time Manik. Itni jaldi jaldi aane ki jarurat nahi hai.

Manik:acha tell me where is Rehaan?

As soon as he asked Rehaan woke up and cried. Nandini got startled first.

Manik: did he just woke up?

Nandini: haan...wait a minute Manik..

Saying this she kept her phone on the bed and picked up Rehaan..

Nandini: aww my baby...what happened? Neend khul gayi...

Nandini patted his back and made him lay down on her lap and adjusted her dress to feed him.

Nandini: wait a minute baby...

She latched him to her chest and started feeding him...she took her phone and frowned that the call was ended.

Nandini: lo aapke papa ne toh call cut kar diya...

She got busy with Rehaan and again after 1 minuted her phone rang she looked at it and sighed seeing a video call from Manik.

She picked it up and asked

Nandini: what's up Mr. Malhotra call kyon cut kar diya?

Manik: just wanted to see you both...anyways I'll be there soon and haan lunch sath mein karenge.

Nandini: Manik I said na come slow already you are so far from here...

Manik: maine kaha na I'll be there..

Nandini: fine

Knowing him she agreed and they continued to talk. After 10 minutes he cut the call and Nandini too was done with the feeding.

Again Rehaan was back to sleep so she placed him on the bed and putting the pillows around him she went down to make something since Manik will be coming.

She entered in the kitchen and saw the butlers making food.

Nandini: kaka aap garden ka kaam kar lijiye main aur Ramu kaka yahan ka dekh lenge.