✨1✨

Hello!

Long time not written this story.

2000 + words guys.

Please silent press the 🌟 button.

Avoid mistakes if any.....

Manan were sleeping in their room, it was already 11:30 pm in the night. Being tired from the work they were sleeping soundly.

Here in Rehaan's room Aradhya was waking him up who was fast to sleep.

"Bhai! Wake up. Otherwise I will throw this water on you."

"Tch! Sone de na. Vaise bhi I'm tried." He turned pulling the duvet on his head. Aardhya made a irritating face and pulled the quilt making him groan.

"Bhai! Mumma papa ko wish nahi karna kya? Get up na. Already sab kuch plan kiya hua hai. Now don't be a spoilsport. Varna main Nisha di ko bol dungi aapne kya kiya unke shopping bag ke sath." Listening her he immediately stood on the bed making her startled.

"Pagal. Chal aa raha hun. Don't you dare tell her anything." She gave him a tight smile and moved out of the room checking the time.

"Bhai, 15 minutes more. Main kitchen se cake leke aati hun aap candles lao." Before she could go away he held her dress and said

"Aye! Don't leave me. I'm scared of darkness. I'll come with you too."

"Chote bacchd ho kya aap? Chalo." Saying this she moved towards the kitchen and he followed her.

"Lights on karo na Aaru "

She stared at him and said " you want them to wake up?"

He shook his head and pouted. Taking the cake they moved towards the table near the hall and took out the candles from the drawer.

"Bhai phone kaha hai? Put on the flash light." He bobbed and put on the flash and they moved towards the Manan's room.

As they reached they looked at the time. They still had 5 minutes so they immediately put the candles on the cake. And when only 2 minutes were left they put the candles and lit them.

"Knock karo." She said he stared at her.

"Bataun di ko?" He glared at her and knocked the door. Twice, thrice.

"Kitna sote hai yeh dono" he mumbled and she glared at him.

Inside Manan heard the knock. Manik woke up and sat on the bed. Nandini looked at him and seeing the time they frowned.

"Kuch hua hai kya? Manik open the door." She said and he stood up and moved to open the door. As soon as he did, both entered inside making them startled.

"Happy anniversary mumma papa!" They both shouted. Manan smiled looking at them. Nandini got up and stood beside Manik.

"Chalo cut the cake." Rehaan said to which Manan bobbed their head.

"Tum dono ko yaad tha? And who made the cake?" Manil asked as he tasted it. Aardhya smiled sheepishly and was going to say her name when Rehaan said

"Obviously maine!" She gave him a look.

"Tune banaya hai? Tune?" Manik asked to which he smiled and then pointed at Aradhya.