10

Avoid mistakes if any.....

Standing infront of our family photo feels so great. We all were so happy until the day when dad passed away.

It has 3 years dad has left us. Rehaan was the closest to him and not finding him he used to cry alot.

Fab 5 are there but they hardly make any music. Everyone is busy in their lives. I have become astrophysists on the insistence of Manik.

One day even Manik and Cabir faught very badly in result they both were not talking for 2 years but now they do talk. Amms also left us last year.

Manik and my relation is the same. Our friends say we are the sams Manan who were back then in college. But I don't agree. With the time Manik has controlled his anger where as I have got his anger.

Huh I know it's funny but yes after the arrival of our princess Manik has changed alot. He never raises his voice but when they both Rehaan and Aradhya fight he gets angry and scold them.

But I rarely can control my anger. Har chiz ke chakkar mein I end up shouting at everyone. Whether it is food, masti or anything.

"Mumma...mumma" and here comes my princess.

"Yes baby...bolo" I picked up my 3 year old princess and she started ranting her complaints.

"Mumma...see na...bai (bhai) kel ( khel) nai...lahe... choco bi (bhi) nai de lahe."

She and her complaints can never stop...

" It's ok...abhi mumma bhai ko dategi...did you complete ur milk?" And there goes her nose always scrunches listening milk.

"Milk...is blahh..."

"Maar khaoge aap...aur kuch toh khana nahi hai aapne...abhi chalo first complete ur milk" I made her sit on my lap and made drink the milk.

Where are these papa and son now? Har wakt pata nahi kya karte hai yeh dono.

" Champ don't run..." Manik shouted making him pout.

"Kya papa...aap itna kyun darte ho... I am very strong unlike her" he teased making Aradhya pout.

"Mumma." She mewed making and hug her

"No baby you are strong...my strongest baby."

"Mumma why are you saying false. She isn't strong...she is like a rat...who is even scared of cats." Rehaan laughed holding his stomach.

Listening him Aradhya got tears and looked at me and then hid her face in my chest.

"Aru not sclad (scared) of mew ( cats)"

Shs murmured in her chest I pecked her head glaring at Rehaan. This boy na will never listen to us.

" Rehaan aap maar khaoge...stop teasing her."

I gritted my teeths...he looked down and bobbed his head. I looked at Manik to take Aradhya from me...

Before coming to me he slapped Rehaan's forehead making him pout...

"Come my princess... let's go out only u and dada." He said picking her up...they went out and I looked at Rehaan.

"Come here."

"No aap maroge." He replied to me... I glared at him...he immediately came to me.

"Aap kyun chidhate ho use?beta she gets easily hurt. Kitna baar bola hai aapko aise nahi bolte." I tried making him understand.

" Sorry...main bas majak kar raha tha mumma.."

" But still baby you shouldn't do that...teasing is good but it has a limit. First of all you didn't even give her her chocolate aur upar aap use chidha rahe ho...is it good?" I asked little sternly I can accept anything but not misbehaviour.

"Hmm...sorry mumma." He said making me smile.

" You should say sorry to Aru...jao they must be out only. Jao" he ran as soon as I said.

Sometimes parents have to be strict and this role is mostly played by me and Manik always try to be a cool guy. But I know him he knows where he has to be strict.

I followed him out to see Manik and Aradhya sitting on the bench and Rehaan is doing squads.

That cute little has a pout on her face which is almost similar to mine... Manik always says she is exactly like me. Sensitive and cute.

I moved forward and sat on the bench beside Manik who was counting.

" 16, 17, 18,19,20..."

" Stop...solly axepted ( accepted)" Aradhya said making us chuckle at her words. Though she doesn't pronounce very well but we need to put her in kindergarten now.

"Ha...oh god..main toh thak gaya." Saying this Rehaan came and lied down on my lap.

Who will say he is 8 years old...sometimes he behaves exactly like 5 year baby.

"Hahahaha....bai ( bhai).... don't..." My attention diverted to Aru who was being tickled by Rehaan.

They both fight, argue, but at the end they end up becoming like this. Once toh Rehaan cut her hair and my god she took the whole house on her head.

She cried and cried.... I was not able to stop her not even Manik...atlast I had to take revenge from Rehaan... I had to cut his hair and she stopped crying.

These two will fight but will become one... I felt hand on my shoulder... I smiled looking at Manik. Rehaan hugged Aru and Manik with his giraffe hands wrapped them around me...

Sach mein iske haath bahut lambe hai... hahahaha...we all laughed being squeezed...

I just wish we live like this whole life... I wish to have these people around me whole life.

And the screen stops with their smiling faces.

The end!!!!!

Yes it's the end. I know it doesn't have any connection...but I needed end this because I knew my mind won't work on this story.

So I ended this story like this. I know it's not fair but I can't help guys.

Hope you liked this story and thank you for reading it.

Byeeeeeeee guys.