-6-

Here is the update guys...

TARGET: 80 + comments and 300+ votes

Avoid mistakes if any...

Nandini was in the hall of space as the exam was going and so was Navya with her.

Navya looked at Nandini who was all the time looking at her watch.

Navya:kya hua itna kyun tension mein ho tum?

Nandini: Navya Rehaan ke baare mein soch rahi hun... I mean I left him for the first time I am scared.

Navya: kuch nahi hoga Manik hai na sambhalne ke liye aur chahe toh main Cabir ko bolti hun Abeer ko vahi leke jaye.

Nandini: no it's okay... I just wanna finish this exam and go home.

Navya: chinta mat karo Nandu... voh theek hoga...

Nandini bobbed her head and concentrated on the exam. The other side Manik was pacing from on corner to another with Rehaan in his hands he was crying very badly.

Manik: chup na Rehaan...kyun papa ko pareshan kar rahe ho...

Manik said getting little angry increasing his cries making Manik more worried.

Manik: arrey...chup..chalo I'll take you out.....

Saying this he moved out of the room trying to console him...

Manik: see your dadu is there...

Rehaan looked at his dadu..who was waving at him...he just smiled slightly and turned to Manik's neck.

Shrikant: kya ho gaya hai ise?

Manik: Nandini nahi hai...isliye cranky ho raha hai...

Shrikant: ohh..laa dw main ise bahar ghuma lata hun...

Manik gave Rehaan to Shrikant who happily went to him... Shrikant took him out towards the pool area.

Shrikant: dekho..pool jab aap bade hoge na tab aap bhi swiming karoge just like ur papa aapki mummy ko aati nahi..

Rehaan didn't understand anything but was smiling looking at Shrikant's funny face expression.

Shrikant: vo dekho...bird...aapko pasand hai?

Rehaan giggled and threw his hands in the air making Shrikant laugh. Manik who was standing behind them smiled looking at them.

Later on Manik and Rehaan were in the room Manik was changing Rehaan's clothes as he dirtied his clothes.

Manik: aap na bahut badmaash ho...

Rehaan giggled and threw his hands in the air. Nandini came home after an hour or so and directly went in their room to see Rehaan.

As shs entered she smiled seeing Manik and Rehaan playing...keeping her bag on the table she moved towards them.

Nandini: koi mujhe bhool gaya...

Manik smiled looking at her and Rehaan tilted his head towards her and made happy sounds. Nandini picked him up and asked

Nandini:how is my baby? Pehli baar aapko akela choda tha...mumma missed you.

Nandini said all this pecking his head making him giggle.. Manik admired them and then remembered his days when his own mother disowned him. He got sad remembering it but soon his sadness turned into happiness as he saw Rehaan happily playing with Nandini.

Manik moved towards them and wrapping his hands around her pecked their heads whispered

Manik: I love you..