8

Hey guys!!!

Target not completed but still updating...if the target isn't completed this story will be deleted.

Target: 480 + votes and 120+ comments.

Not big update but surely 1100+ words.

Avoid mistakes if any....

All were confused with Alia's behaviour except for Mukti who knew the reason.

"Atleast tell me hua kya hai?" Manik asked being frustrated seeing her all behaving crazy.

"No you tell me where were you? Did you see the time? 4 baje milne wale the it's 4:20 now" Alia said glaring at him Manik sighed and said

"Arey Nandini aur chachi ko airport chodne gaya tha...amms is not well so they are gone to Manglore" Manik said shouting on top of his voice making all startled..
Alia stared at him and said with tears in her eyes

"Why are you shouting?" Alia said meekly where as Cabir, Dhruv and Manik were what the hell.

"What should I do then? Look how you are behaving" Manik said glaring at her...

"Ismein meri galti nahi hai" Alia said looking down Manik was confused now and was getting angry...

Mukti came to Alia and side hugged her and told the boys

"Guys it's girls problem...you won't understand" Cabir, Manik and Dhruv slapped their forehead and stared at Alia in disbelief.

Later on Manik said sorry as he knows how Nandini behaves during her periods knowing that they need to be taken care nicely.

They then continued the jamming with all nokh-jokh, Cabir's stupid lame jokes. And after jamming they left to their respective homes.

Here in Manglore Nandini and Chachi reached with sleeping Rehaan. They called the taxi and left to their house.

Nandini was admiring the outside beauty after so long she came...chachi smiled looking at her and said

"Acha lag raha hai yahan aa kar..."

"Hmm...bahut dino baad aane ka yahi maja hai." Nandini said looking at her she smiled and bobbed her head... Nandini looked down at Rehaan who was moving in his sleep alot.

"Chachi meri bag mein se diaper nikal dijiye pehle wala full ho gaya hai." Chachi took her bag and started searching.

Nandini removed Rehaan's pant making sure that she doesn't break his sleep...removing the diaper she put it in the plastic bag to throw it out at home...she took the new diaper and asked chachi to help..

While making him wear Rehaan's sleep broke and started crying badly...

"Shh...shh... chup chup...ho gaya ho gaya" chachi said patting his chest...he opened his eyes and they directly met Nandini's eyes making her smile.

Finally putting on his pants she pulled him in her embrace and started talking to him.

"Aww my baby...aapki neend toot gayi...kuch bas thodi der mein hum ghar pahuch jayenge phir aap na nini kar lena." Nandini said rocking him slightly as she doesn't want to hurt him.

Soon they reached home...coming out of the car chachi called Rama (their worker) to take the luggage inside.

Nandini and chachi entered the house and started admiring the house... Rehaan was in his mumma's arms and was just looking at Nandini's face.