"And another thing, don't worry about your lover. He might be breathing just fine" My breathe hitched and that's when I started to struggle but a hand on my shoulders and the gun poking over my back made me halt again. "Struggling won't help you boy. Unless you co-operate I can assure you that he won't be harmed but if you tried anything fishy I won't promise you anything" 

What the fuck do you want! Leave me and Chanyeol alone. 

His footsteps got lower and lower before they disappeared clearly and for the first time in the past week I shead tears. Tears of desperation, tears of helplessness, tears of unwanted pain. The cloth over my eyes was wet and my lips were trembling as my sobs were gulped down by the tape over my lips.  Chanyeol, my heart hurts. Please me safe. 

Time passed inside the ward with me still leaning on the ground with an empty mind which was blanked out completely. The darkness over my eyes was haunting me as it reminded me of those nightmares which trapped me inside of it with no spec of light. 

It was just like that one dream which made it impossible for me to have a good sleep. My body feel numb while my muscles sting as I try to move my arms. 

Time was ticking and so was the beat of my heart. Kyungsoo and Sehun must have already been panicking and maybe the news of me disappearing all of a sudden must have reached Luhan's ears. 

Chanyeol was still missing and now I was too caught by who knows which man but I was sure these people are from the same gang who had the eagle tattoo but not the same people because if I'm not wrong those people won't even show me their face ever again as I embarrased the man they were calling boss. 

Once again I tried to think of something to get out of here before I heard Footsteps again. This time the one who entered was not the same man as the cloth over my eyes got untied. As soon as the cloth fell my eyes stung with the brightness and for a second they started to hurt by direct contact. With a bit of struggle I adjusted to it and snap my eyes towards the figure who has his back to me. 

Once the figure turned around all the triggers in my body as if snapped on. I felt like Iunging forward and dig out those eyes which had too much bitterness in them. 

The man was none other than my Uncle Shen Wu, also Kris Dad who killed his own wife and even made his own son disappear also not to forget how he was involved in murdering Chanyeol's parents without a hint of regret. 

His warm eyes met my cold ones before he averted them away. If looks could kill this man would be deep burried under ground. The uncle I once respected so much was now shamelessly standing before me with an aura of betrayal surrounding him like a cloak. I want to laugh out loud because the man I thought I can look up too was nothing but a man with too many faces and fake affection. 

"You will be taken to another place. Before going there don't ask anything unless you are asked too. Don't cause any type of deed which will led you to your own downfall. I hope once you reach you will co-operate" 

The man beside him started to read out another set of nonsense but my eyes didn't leave Shen Wu who was acting like a cold wall. 

Rolling my eyes I turned my glare towards the man who was speaking. Once he saw my eyes throwing daggers towards him he shut himself before taking a step back. Shen Wu who noticed this one patted the young man before asking him to leave. When the man was completely gone and the door was closed that's when I looked around the empty room with dark green walls with no furniture inside, with no windows and only a door which was the entrance as well as the exit. Nothing too much interesting in sight I shifted my eyes towards Shen Wu again who was watching me silently. 

He leaned forward before pulling the tape from over my lips in a flash. Before I could yell at this man he again he spoke which made me gulp all the words which I was about to spew. 

"You will be taken to where Chanyeol is but unless you co-operate you won't be able to meet and that also involves you not making any type of commotion" My hands were still tied but he didn't make any move to untie them. "I guess you already know about me and what deeds I've commited. I know you hate me and want to kill me with your own hands but Baekhyun remember whatever I did I've my own reasons" 

I snorted letting out low chuckle. "Reasons? Keep telling yourself and reminding yourself that whatever you did you have reasons sure, because the last time I remember for some shitty reasons you played your own son and even destroyed ones family. So please keep those reasons to yourself" 

His gaze hardened and I could feel the wheel of rage spinning inside his head. Who does he think he is giving me such a plain answer of having reasons to do whatever he did because for one I was not a child he could brainwashed with just few words. 

"Don't make me regret helping you my dear nephew" I let a confuse frown marry my features at his words. "The next time we meet maybe it won't be in good circumstances" 

I stared at Shen Wu before another man entered and before he could touch me I sneered at my so called uncle. "The next time we meet you better run because damn I swear dearest Uncle of mine, if something happens to my man I won't even think twice before shooting you all myself" 

He looked a bit taken aback as the killing intent in my eyes become more deadlier. "I warned this last time as well but this time it isn't gonna be just a warning" 

Before he could retort back, my eyes and mouth were shut and sealed again as the sight of a pale faced Shen Wu disappeared from my sight before I was dragged out. 

If these people want to challenge my patience they better be prepared for it because once I lost it hell will break loose. 

❤❤❤

I love you all my readers.🌹

Anyways there is another issue.

HunHan or SeHo? 🤔

Choose seriously because I will change the ships if you like. ❤

Also, Thankyou for reading 😘