CH 14.

Double Update ❤

Baekhyun's Pov :

I was excited to meet Chanyeol. After a long chat with Kyungsoo and Sehun, I finally got the courage to ask Chanyeol on a date. I don't care if he rejects me but I won't let him. I would drag him if he is trying too hard to get. I make rules and he had to go along with them and right now we have a date to go.

I was giggling internally thinking about his reaction but most of all I was nervous. I may be a little too excited but I am so too scared. I can't handle another rejection and embarrassment.

Take deep breathes Baekhyun, you shouldn't be nervous and be confident. You have to do it. You can't back off now.

"Are you going to stand there whole day or get inside" My body jerked towards the voice and Chanyeol lazily strolls towards me.

I smile awkwardly, but my knees were already going weak after seeing him. Not again Baekhyun.

"I-I need to ask you something" I mumble peeking over him through my eyelashes. He was handsomely clad in a black sweater and jeans. His thick mop of hairs was sexily styled upwards giving a good view at his broad forehead. Did I tell you how amazing he looks even in that simple outfit?

"Take a picture, it will last" His mouth twitch upwards in a smirk while I try to not let the blush appear.

"Sure, just a second" I took my phone out and clicked few shots of him in different angles. When I was done I tried to act cool and watch him stare at me for quite some time but with his mouth hanging open. I had the urge to laugh and I did. I laughed and held my stomach tightly. He looks so shocked that's priceless.

I don't know when he moved from his position but I was dragged inside before I could protest. I tried to cover my giggles but they became louder as each second pass.

"Stop laughing" He looks so cute as he tries to sound annoyed, but when I get cornered against the kitchen counter all my laughter dies down as soon as he gets closer.

I stop breathing for a second at our position. He was staring down at me while I had to tilt my head up. Our faces were only inches apart. He was taller but right now he was bending down at my eye level looking straight in my eyes and again they seem to hypnotize me. They were so brown like i can always disappear in them. I felt a strong sense of gentleness in my actions as I raised my finger and traced his face. His lips were only inches away but I know he won't make a move.

It's the third time we are back to this position and seriously it was getting on my nerves. With a disappointed sigh, I push him back. Hurt flash on his face again and I had the urge to pull him back but it vanished like it was never there.

I was really annoyed with the way he was acting. As soon as he was close he felt so careful, like he was trying not to do something wrong. And as soon as I pushed him away he was hurt but masks it quickly and so well as if he was used to it. Why was he like this? And what was wrong with me?

He is my boyfriend, but we have never made it to the second stage. I gulped feeling a sense of loss. Chanyeol is such a gentle person but it's me who scares him. Maybe he always looks hurt because he wants to go to the next stage but he wants me to do it, take a step towards him, maybe waiting for me to move towards him. The thought itself makes my heart hurt. I don't deserve him.

I don't know why I felt like crying. My eyes start to blurr. Ji eun was right, i  shouldn't have played with fire.

"Let's Break Up", I held my breathe and avoid looking at him. That's right, he deserves so much more not a liar like me. He would be better off with someone who cherishes him, but him being with someone else will hurt me too..