CH 25

Baekhyun's Pov :

I gulped the remaining saliva and felt my dry throat burning, my brain was storming from various scenarios that could happen today and which probably are going to be anything but rainbows and sunshine.

I wore simple clothes too simple for my taste as I like to dress up like a model every day, but today it just didn't felt right. If someone had given this opportunity to me a few weeks ago I would have squealed and danced in joy but today, at this point I feel cheap. I am gonna cheat on my own boyfriend all because of my stupid doubts that seem to invade my mind since yesterday.

This is all because of one person.

Lee Ji Eun.

My hands wander through my bag, taking out the wallet and my mobile, it's still a date so I can't go empty hand. How considerate of you Byun Baekhyun.

Before I can put the bag aside something caught my eyes, silver, shining at the base of my foot. My eyes widen for a fraction of a second as I quickly bend down picking it up and tracing my fingers delicately on it. I quickly put that around my neck, without any single thought. Clutching it for a while I let it fall between my chest and let it hung there.

Glancing at my wristwatch, I collected my jacket and walked out of my room. The corridors were airly silent as my parents were still on their business trip and Baekboem Hyung handling the company for them. Sometimes I really feel like I'm the only one living here in this big house. Lonely and quiet but some other time the silence is pleasant to my ears.

As I switched on my phone few notifs popped up one which was from Ji Eun, the other was from Suzy and an Unknown.

As much as my fingers were itching to open the Unknown one I let it slide and opened the other ones. I know I'm being careless but I'm not in the right state of mind. What if I break my phone or crush it. My parents would skin me alive if I ask for another phone. It's not the first time I would break my phone and I don't think this one is gonna last any longer either.

I could see the big bold Letters "ROSA" hung above a small cafe. The cafe was as always less crowded and peaceful. The glass walls show the internal structure and also a few people who are sitting inside. Taking in a deep breath I clutched the door handle and pushed the door open making the doorbell tinged with a soft sound. Sweet Smell of Brewed Coffee evaporated my nostrils as soon as I enter.

Ignoring few looks, my eyes wander around to find the one I was here for but to my surprise, there were two of them. Sensing my eyes on them Ji Eun shifted her eyes on me, and as our eyes meet I caught the sense of relief passing through them before she masked it away with a smirk.

Suzy who was quietly sipping her tea was startled as I pulled the chair out and sat on it. Her big eyes stare at me as they squint before flashing a small tight-lipped smile.

Ji Eun moved back getting comfortable in her seat as well, as she stared at the both of us with a smirk.

"Can we get on with it already. I'm not here to waste my time" I said, frustration clear in my voice. Noticing the tone, Suzy opened her mouth to speak but Ji Eun interrupted.

"Alright, not to waste more of your time" She started. "First you both will go to an amusement park, where you will enjoy yourself and try to know yourself as well" She smiles making me frown as she continues. "A date won't be a date if there is not meal later" Raising a brow, my frown deepened. "Spend as much time with each other as possible, no rushing or messing around"

Rolling my eyes, I held the urge to smack the table and take a dramatic leave but I had to do this to find out what in the world is Ji Eun scheming. Forget it Byun Baekhyun, it's a bad plan. Let's just cancel it a Leave!