CH 54.

Author's Pov :

School was on full swing. The corridors were jammed packed, everyone rushing into their classes. If one could walk without tripping or bumping into each other then it must be his luck. 

If you are curious as to why so much of a hassle then on Monday morning a new notice was placed on the school board. Every club member was assigned activities and most of them already started to panic because of such a short notice. 

Everyone seemed to be so caught up that no one even paid a single glance to Baekhyun and his friends neither towards Chanyeol who walked in with them. 

Kyungsoo and Sehun quickly excused themselves with Jongdae in tow. Meanwhile ChanBaek ignored everything and everyone before walking straight to their class. 

Sitting at the back of the class both males got their study materials out and started working over it. They were behind by most of the students because of their lack of absence in school. They were given pass for it but they have to catch up with everyone in a week 's time. It was easy for Chanyeol as he has always been the top student but Baekhyun was still a bit behind. 

They both worked out over their notes until the bell rang. Mrs Jia, our Maths teacher strutting inside with her, usually has a dark  aura as always. She greeted everyone and started to revise over her last lesson. When Maths ended, time passed at a fast pace. 

When the rest of the classes were over they made their way towards the canteen and filled their empty stomachs. 

Kyungsoo groaned slumping against his chair. "I swear the school board is cruel as hell. How can they drop everything at once. How will we manage our clubs and above all they told us to prepare for the school festival which was not until next two months. But no, they have to do it just a day before New Year. School sucks!" 

Jongdae nodded at once and whined following Kyungsoo. "Mr Lu called me today and made me inform all the students to meet him after school's over. He is gonna assign our respective activities which we have to prepare in a week's time.  So no it's not the school that sucks it's the teachers here!" 

"Your whining won't make us feel better so shut it" 

Baekhyun scolded as he himself felt his bones crack. He rested against Chanyeol's shoulder and slowly eating his sandwich. 

"You can't blame us for complaining. Me and Sehun have extra clubs to handle. It's twice the effort for us" Kyungsoo huffed glaring at Baekhyun who rolled his eyes. 

"Whatever, just shut up, my head hurts already," Baekhyun snapped back as well. 

"It's hard for everyone" 

All the four males shifted their attention towards Chanyeol who they forgot was still sitting with them.

They followed his gaze and wondered around the whole canteen. Students eating hurriedly, Students having discussions, students tired and exhausted, Students who rarely even stress seem to be in a bad mood. 

Jongdae sighed and got up before taking a long stretch, he said. "Right, let's do something useful instead of wasting time" 

He walked out with a scowling Kyungsoo behind. Sehun nodded towards the other two males before following them as well. 

Chanyeol nudged the other male who peeked up at him through his lashes. He nodded as well before getting himself up. He turned around to hold the other's hand before they as well left the canteen.