CH 19

Warning : Self Harm ❗❗❗

Baekhyun's Pov :

I sniffed still under Chanyeol's warm embrace as he held me close to him. I felt another wave of guilt hitting my senses, as I slowly try to loosen my hold and crawl away from him but he didn't dare let me escape.

"Stay, Don't Move"

Taking a lungful of his scent, I rested my head on his chest and strum my fingers over his clothed abdomen.

"I-I didn't know about them. I-I'm sorry again" I was whispering but it was enough for his ears.

He sighed rubbing his calloused hands on my back evoking a warm sensation in my body. "Stop. It's not your fault. You were right though. Anyway, they never wanted me and I as well never wanted them. They are my past Baekhyun. It doesn't matter anymore"

After a couple of minutes, I ask again. Can't help it when only half things are lightened. I'm a very curious person and stubborn too. But I'll understand it doesn't want me to know.

"What happened after you escaped that day?" I quickly added. "You can choose to not answer. I can understand"

He sighed again clasping our hands while laying a gentle peck over my crown. I love it when he does that. "It's complicated"

I hummed, showing him one of my wide smiles. I want to reassure him, that it's fine. I can wait until he is ready to open up. It must be hard to leave without parents that too so young. The thought of him wandering around the streets to find food or a roof to stay is alone sending an unpleasant taste in my mouth. My heart aches just by imagining him being homeless and sleeping on streets in the cold chilly nights. Unwillingly a tear strodes down my cheek. Before I could wipe it away Chanyeol does it quickly. Not again, why am I getting so emotional?

"Why don't we go and get ourselves some ice cream. My Treat" Ignoring his concerned face, I quickly stand up to fetch my jacket. I can't let him see how horrible I feel and guilty. I can't believe I thought of him as a spoilt brat. You don't deserve him Baekhyun.

What halted me was the sudden ring of the phone. The caller ID showed Kyungsoo's smiling face as I quickly picked up but all I received was not hi or hello but a very panicked 'where are you' and 'come as soon as possible'

"Calm down Soo, tell me first what happened? Why do you sound like you are crying?!" Chanyeol gave me a confused glance while I tried to understand whatever my friend was speaking.

"Come to City Hospital Now! Baekhyun, it's S-Sehun" As soon as he finished, I frozed. The thought of Something happening to Sehun made me snap back as I started to fumble with my stuff. Chanyeol was quick enough to catch me before I fell. I tightened my hand over Phone as his next words hit me.

"H-He t-tried t-to d-do i-it a-again Baek, it's an e-emergency!" I inhaled shakily as I cut the call, not before assuring Kyungsoo that I will be there asap.

I don't know what I was feeling but my whole body was numb. As if someone dumped too many bricks over me. I feel suffocated in my own body. Chanyeol turned me towards him, hugging me securely in his arms. "Calm down, tell me first what did Kyungsoo say?"

"Sehun is in Hospital Chanyeol, I need to go...I..I need to be there by his side!" I tried to free myself and run to the hospital but Chanyeol pulled me back taking my face in his hands slowly as he speaks in a soothing voice.

"Let me take you there. First, calm down yourself. Sehun needs you, how do you think Kyungsoo would lean on you when you yourself aren't fine?"