If it's Chanyeol then I freaking don't care where they will take me unless if not then I would try to escape no matter what. 

So without anymore struggle I let them walk me towards the car or van or whatever. I didn't even react when they pushed me inside and even when the car started. I just want to find Chanyeol and be by his side. Please God, give me my Chanyeol back. 

Whole ride was filled with their inappropriate comments and howling. If not for me being tied these men would not even have the guts to sneak on me again. 

I could feel the touch of the  jade under my shirt. I so badly want to hold it and inhale deeply. The rage inside me was bubbling with each second passed. My eyes were already closed so I tried to breathe in an out slowly. Everything was dark and the more their voices lowered I can sense that we are near the place they are taking me. 

When the vehicle finally came to a stop so as their voices and the door beside me was opened before I was dragged out again. 

I could hear several footsteps at the same time and even though I tried to detect any familiar voice there was none. The footsteps came to a halt so as my steps as another new voice reached my ears. 

This voice compared to the rest was not deep but smooth, flat voice sharpened with smootness as it spoke casually. As if I was some guest and not the one who got kidnapped. 

"Take him to Wing A and inside ward A5. Boss will meet your their shortly" 

Unconsiouly rolling my eyes I welcomed the bitterness inside my heart as I let them drag me to wherever was Ward A5. 

As we walked we even stepped over some stairs and my ears buzzed again from all the whispers around me. Everyone watching must feel like I was a criminal being taken to jail to serve my punishment. 

We came to a halt again and heard another voice and this one was as different as the last one which was much like a jailer, arrogant and nasty. 

"Take him inside, and tie him well. Don't spare him just because he got some richness. Also don't unseal his mouth. I heard this big fishes have too much sugar on their tongues" 

I want to tell her that I was different. Don't know of sugar but she could definitely have some salt if she craves some. 

I heard the door unlock before the man who has my arm in his hand pushed me forward. I was so tired of all these dragging that once I escape everyone of these idiots would taste my kicks. 

We stopped again and the two men holding me pushed me forward and that time I knew I was being locked in ward A5. 

My eyes were still tied so I didn't see who has entered with me because as soon as I was pushed in a metal was placed around my neck and a calm voice pierced my ears. 

"Byun Baekhyun, look how soon we met young man" My ears twitch at the voice because unlike those new voices this one was so familiar that I was so close to remember it. "Let me help you. Brother of Park Shin Joo ...Ring a bell?" 

The man laughed and pushed me hard enough for me to fall on my knees. Ouch! that hurts old man I want to shout but my mouth was still sealed. 

"You must be guessing why you are brought here aren't you? Well, don't worry I won't make you suffer for too long. Soon enough they will be answered as well" 

Not having any choice but to listen his stupid speech silently. The man was still full of nonsense and was talking like those villians who have nothing useful to do in their lives. 

My Only One जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें